𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 || 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

I'm gonna try and update once every two days after this. I have a lot of finished chapters in my drafts, so I'd like to get them published quickly :)

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Four thousand two hundred thirty two. How is it that four thousand two hundred thirty two heroes want to recruit you? You were in third place too! Shouldn't the number be less than Bakugou's and Todoroki's?" Denki asked as he leaned over your desk.

"It's because of her quirk!" Mina exclaimed as if it was obvious. "She only got third place in the sports festival, but her super cool quirk makes up for it!"

You nodded and tapped your pen at your desk. "I still don't know which agency to pick though..."

"Why don't you just work with Mr. Aizawa? It would be convenient since you live with him already," Mina suggested.

"I guess I could ask-"

"(y/n)." You turned around to face Shouto, heart racing as you recalled what Bakugou had said the day before. "He likes you."

"Do you want to work with me at my father's agency?" You were shocked at the offer, but you were even more surprised by the implication that Shouto agreed to picking Endeavor's agency. He had told you about what had happened between him and his parents when he was younger after you told him about your mother and Izuku. Endeavor had been on the list of heroes that wanted to recruit you, but you definitely didn't want to work with him.

"Okay." As Shouto returned to his desk you had a sudden realization. "Wait. What? Oh god. I just agreed without thinking!" The two friends at your desk laughed as you buried your head in your arms.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

There's a bit of a time skip here, but not that much of a jump. Btw, (h/n) stands for hero name bc I don't wanna pick one :/

"He just sent his location? No other information?" You glanced at Shouto's phone as you ran. Izuku had sent him a location in the middle of an alleyway. "Why didn't he send it to me too?"

"He probably figured you'd be with me," he said as he grabbed onto your hand. "Be careful. We don't know what will happen when we get there. Last time I told you not to get hurt you ended up in a hospital bed a few minutes later. I'm protecting you myself this time." Your eyes widened when his grip on your hand became tighter and you nodded at him.

You looked down at your phone when a notification popped up.

(h/n). Where are you. Shouto isn't answering his phone. You can't just leave like this. Would it be better for me to just remove you from my agency?

The message went on even longer, but you closed it, not wanting to read all of Endeavor's angry rants.

"It's your father. He's asking where we are." That's kinda your fault. As soon as you saw the location Izuku sent Shouto you figured he was in danger and ran off.

"I already told him where we were going before I went after you. Just ignore him."

You were going to respond, but you already arrived at the location and were too shocked to say anything. Iida and izuku were unmoving on the ground along with one of the local heroes. You recognized the man holding a blade over Iida as the Hero Killer: Stain. You immediately broke from your small trance and started running towards the scene as Shouto snuck in an attack with his fire.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

Sorry, but I'm going to skip the fight with Stain because I suck at these kind of scenes and have no idea what to write for it. Next chapter will be when they already return to regular classes and are done with their internships.