𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 || 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Shit. You've got to be kidding me." You let your bag fall to the ground and continued to try to pry the door open. Your new caregiver wasn't home yet and probably wouldn't be back for hours if he had a lot of work to do back at school. "Damn it. I should have asked for a key before I left."

You were considering just melting the doorknob, but Mr. Aizawa would probably kill you when he got home. Then, just when you were about to give up, you heard a creak from the side of the building.

"Who leaves their window wide open when they're not home..." you whispered, throwing your bag through the opening and hopping into the house. The space was empty except for a small bed and a desk with a laptop on it. Your luggage was set against the wall and a few (f/c) shirts were hanging in the open closet. "This must be my room."

Just as you were about to start unpacking your phone started ringing.

Incoming Call
Unknown Number

You picked up the phone and put it against your ear. "Hello?"

"I'll be home in an hour. There should be a key under the mat," Mr. Aizawa said before ending the call.

You hesitantly put the phone down and went back to what you were doing. You quickly sorted through some of your things and threw them into the closet before going to grab the key. The rest of the house was surprisingly clean. There wasn't much to clean though - the place was basically empty.

As you opened the cabinets looking for food, you noticed there were only a few water bottles and a couple of packs of instant ramen. What the hell does this man eat? You shut the cabinet and sighed before going to sit on the small sofa in the center of the room.

Messages from your online friend popped up on the lock screen. You tapped on the keyboard of your phone, kicking your legs that were lying on the armrest of the seat.

Yellow.outlet: yo (o/n) you there?? 4:02

(o/n = online name)

Yellow.outlet: i'm bored 4:02

Yellow.outlet: answer meee 4:03

You: yess?? 4:26

Yellow.outlet: finally 🙄 4:26

Yellow.outlet: play minecraft with me 4:27

You: are you seriously in high school?? bc i have hw. don't you? 4:29

Yellow.outlet: ah that reminds me 4:29

Yellow.outlet: help me with my hw 4:30

You: bitch- 4:30

Yellow.outlet: ... 4:30

You: send me pics of what you're doing... 4:32

Yellow.outlet: hmm let's face time 4:35

You: what. no. i met you in a minecraft server you could be 50 years old for all i know 😐 4:37

Yellow.outlet: we've been talking for basically 3 years now you'd think i would've tried something already 😒 4:39

You: fine. but if you're some old pedo i'm blocking you and calling one of my friends that could literally freeze your ass 4:42

Incoming Call
###-###-####