𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 || 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

You yawned and rubbed your eyes. Waking up so early in the morning really took a toll on your body. You and Mr. Aizawa had just arrived at school and now the two of you were just sitting in the classroom not saying a word to each other.

That was before you decided to break the silence.

"Mr. Aizawa?" you called. "Are we not going to talk about me living with you?"

He sighed and looked up from his spot on the floor. As usual, he was in his yellow sleeping bag, laying on the ground and trying to sleep. "Can this wait until we get home?" he asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "I'm tired." Aren't you always tired though?

"But Mr. Aizawa-" You were cut off by the classroom door slamming open.

Izuku walked into the room with a smile on his face. Maybe I really do have to wait until after school... "Good morning, Mr. Aizawa." He bowed towards our teacher and headed over to your desk.

"(y/n), mom said she called you but you didn't pick up?" You frowned at the mention of your mother. "She really does feel bad maybe you could just try to forgive her. She's been crying and I know she didn't sleep well last night."

You rolled your eyes and pulled your notebook out of your bag to get ready for class. "At least she knows how it feels," you whispered. What happened to this morning when Izuku was finally acting like he was on my side for once. "Can we just leave it? I don't want to talk about mom right now."

He sighed, giving up. "Okay, I'm sorry." He moved over to his desk in front of yours, and soon all the other students began to arrive.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

Your desk shook as someone behind you knocked into your chair. You clenched your fists and turned to the perverted boy that was under his desk trying to sneak a peek under your skirt. "How lucky am I to be sitting behind a girl," he muttered to himself, his eyes sparkling as he reached towards you.

How I wish Mr. Aizawa hadn't left the classroom... You were about to yell at the creep - maybe use your quirk to splash water at him or shove a flame in his face, but he had already frozen. Literally. A hand had gripped onto his wrist and ice was now trailing up his arm.

"You should watch where you're putting your hands." Mineta trembled when he saw one of his fellow classmates.

You looked up to see Shouto, his gaze threatening as he stared down the scared boy below him.