Finale: Stranger?

Hello there! Welcome to final chapter of 'When We Met'

Hope you enjoy.

______________

Recap:

I got up and washed my face. A plan formed in my mind. A new glint of determination in my eyes
_

______________

I opened the bathroom door slightly to see drunkard sprawled on the floor. Blood dripping from his nose. Looks like he was punched square in the face.

' Serves you right, pervert! Even though it was done by another pervert.' I thought to myself satisfactorily.

I opened the door some more as I didn't see that creepy stalker anywhere. I saw him few seats away from my seat. His back was faced to me.

'Yeah, That's what I want! I will make you regret the day you were born!' My grip on pepper spray tightened.

I silently closed the door and walked towards him as soundlessly as I can. As I neared towards him I realised he took off his benie cap.

Looking at his back physique and hair style. I felt like I have seen this back somewhere. But he seemed to have felt my presence. Because he rose from his seat.

I panicked immediately remembering what happened before. As soon as he turned I sprayed the pepper spray without waiting a second.

" Ahh!" He immediately clutched his eyes. He slumped on the floor. His face was now clear without any glasses or scarf covering his face. Except his hands covering his eyes.

" KAI !!!" I let out a scream combined with shock, surprise and panic.

Half an hour later:

" I'm really sorry, Kai!" I apologized for nth time.

Kai sat opposite to me. A fluffy towel clutched to his eyes.

" It's okay, Hilary. Now I feel better." He tried to reassure me.

'But I feel terrible.' I thought to myself feeling terribly guilty.

Even with such crazy incidents. Few questions plagued my mind. I decided to get them out of my mind.

" Kai... What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to come tomorrow?"

He placed the soft towel on his lap. His eyes were bright red and his whole face was flushed.

Even after spending thirty minutes in bathroom scrubbing his eyes and face didn't make him normal. His eyes were bright red and stinging slightly.

I felt guilt rush in tenfold to me.

" Yeah, That's true. Others are coming tomorrow. But I wanted to escape from paparazzi and fangirls." His voice brought me back to reality.

That made sense. The reason for the presence of ever anti-social Kai in commoners train compartment.

That must be why he is dressed in such a way.

" Now, I think about it. It make sense. But why didn't you tell me that it was you. You scared me to death." I said in slight anger remembering the fright I felt.

" I tried to tell you. But you didn't give me a chance to explain myself."

/ Flash /

" Hilary. Calm down! I'm-"

" Shut up and let go you creepy stalker!!"

/ Flash /

" Okay. But what about before?"

He gave me a questioning look.

" When I was playing games in phone. You could have told me!"

" I was just trying to decide if it was you."

Now I think about it. It also makes sense. I know how he looks like as I watched him in TV channels. But he doesn't know how I look. Our years apart changed our physical appearance.

" But you didn't have to act like a creep." I muttered.

" I'm sorry, Hilary."

I was shocked. He must have saw it on my face. Because he continued.

" For scaring you like that. I shouldn't have taken that much of time to tell you that I'm Kai. But I'm glad."

" Why?" I asked, puzzled.

" Because now I know you can take on anyone bravely. You didn't change Hilary. You are feisty and hyper as ever."

I felt my cheeks burning with his words. I coughed and cleared my throat praying to God that my blush shouldn't be noticeable. But judging from his smirk. He knows his words effected me.

I felt something change between us that day. Like some puzzle was solved and felt complete. Even though, Our reunion went crazily wrong. At the end, It felt right. Because, I felt home.

So that's what happened...

When we met.

The End.

÷•÷•÷•÷•÷

Do hit the star button if you liked the story and tell me how you felt in comment section and make my day, A happy one. ♥️

*****

Anyone surprised?

Actually, That's the end of 'When We Met'. Hope you enjoyed this small story. I actually thought of writing a sequel. But I have not started yet. Let's see what happens next.

Till then,

Ciao.

- Mysterious_Aurora