Hilise began to confused whether what had happened to her was a dream or a birthday.

Obviously, she fell off the stairs and lost consciousness.

Why is she coming back to the past?

Hilise inadvertently recalled what was happening at the time, and then grabbed her heart to her feelings of convincing.

At that time, it was obvious that Ricardo's hand grabbed Hilise.

But it was a very short moment.

After that, Ricardo raised his hand as if he was intentionally trying to push her downㆍㆍㆍ.

But as soon as she thought about it, Hilise was amazed and dismissed it.

No, no.

He couldn't have let go of his hand on purpose.

Just because it happened so unknowingly, I must have been relieved of my strength in my hands.

Yes, it was obvious.

Still, Hilise was very confused.

So she wanted to talk to anyone about what had happened to her, but there was no one around who could.

Hilise tried to tell Diego and Ricardo the facts, except for the incident that took place on the last staircase.

But, as always, they didn't listen to Hilise.

But this time, I somehow avoided the friction with Ricardo, so I didn't have to go through the same thing on the stairs.

Instead, Hilise' confinement life was even longer.

Now, sometimes even Ricardo was raving about Reese. *Sorry, I don't understand this part...

Everyone in the mansion hated seeing Hilise.

So, the only space allowed for her was one room and no-people patronage.

Hilise also avoided playing with Ricardo as much as possible, as she sometimes felt a sense of heartbreaking when she saw Ricardo.

"They are bad people. What makes you so lonely," she said.

At that time, it was Christian Parbenon who came to her.

He came with the patronage of Hilise and whispered to her in a sweet voice.

"It's the same as me that I'm always alone even if I'm together. How can I call it a family?"

It was a word she heard from Christian in the last life.

Even then, he wooed Hilise, who had been trapped in Inoaden with the same consistency as he is now.

Christian was Gabriel's fiancé, and for that reason was the only outsider that enter Inoaden's mansion.

It wasn't too difficult for Christians to beg Gabriel and her employees to meet Hilise, who was trapped in her mansion.

"Ms. Hilise, go to Parbenon with me."

He said, kissing the ends of Hilise' pink hair.

So in her last life, she thought it was impossible to be with him who was Gabriel's fiancée.

But, as Christian said, she was always lonely, and this man was the only one who recognized her.

Besides, he was the one that Hilise had secretly cherished before becoming Gabriel's fiance.

Still, Hilise refused several times.

Nevertheless, Christian did not give up on her, and continued to visit her and whisper her love.

"If Gabrielle's problem is something that bothers you, I'll fix it. In the first place it was just a strategic engagement between the two families."

It couldn't be helped that my heart was shaken gradually there.

In her last life, Christian had been the only comfort to Hilise, who was trapped in her mansion.

Even though she only pushed him away, although she died in vain.

"I swear that she and I have never been sincere to each other for a moment, so you don't have to worry about anything."

Maybeㆍㆍㆍ God gave her a second chance?

"So you only have to think of me and only see me."

So, this time, would it be okay to move the way my heart is going?

Let's take courage only once for the first time in our life.

Eventually, Hilise thought so, and took the hand, which was stretched out in front of her.

So this time she chose Cristian, after squeezing the fear and guilt in her heart.

Like Christian said to Hilise, he really took care of everything.

She didn't know what was going on between the family, but Cristian and Gabriel annulled engagement more easily than expected.

And this time his engagement with Hilise was promoted.

This, too, is how Christians used his hand, and in the process, there has never been a weird encounter with Gabrielle Hilise at the mansion.

Of course, that didn't change Hilise' attitude right away.

Diego was anxious about getting Hilise out of Inoaden.

At the same time, it was not known why Christian and Hilise were engaged, but I thought there was probably some kind of deal with Parbenon.

"Miss Hilise, I'm here to pick you up."

Then, after a while, the day Diego and Ricardo were away at the same time.

Christian came to visit Hilise.

"I think I will need some time to adjust before marriage, so I got permission from the head of Innoaden to stay in the Parbenon for a while. So let's go together."

She was stunned by the sudden situation, but Christian's smile at her was so dazzling that she ended up holding the hand as if being pushed by something.

Thus, for the first time in his life, Hilise escaped the fence of Innoaden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In direly need  of proofreader >o<