Kris already knew the answer just by looking into Charlotte's eyes. Kris fought her own tears when she asked her daughter, "Was it self-defense?"

A tear rolled down Charlotte's cheek as she nodded her head yes. Kris blinked away her tears, she needed to be strong in this moment. "I'll call Sasha, and we'll come up with some ideas to clear your name."

Kris picked up her purse from the counter, "But listen, I want you to leave it alone for right now. Don't say anything to anyone besides Drake and your sisters. We don't need this spreading, at all." The daughter and mother's attention was turned over to the sound of the front door opening and footsteps coming toward them.

Charlotte leaned back I'm the barstool and saw Aubrey walking down the hallway. She stood up from the barstool and made her way over to Aubrey. She wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled her head into Drake's chest. Aubrey just kissed her head and didn't say a word, nothing he could say would fix the situation.

Kris turned the corner and when Drake saw her he asked her, "You're taking care of this right?" Kris rubbed Charlotte's back and nodded her head.

Kris stood on her tippy toes and whispered in Aubrey's ear. "There will be no Chris Brown when I'm done. It's over for him." Drake would usually be taken back. But, at this moment he was fighting himself about ending Chris's career too. So he nodded his head at Kris and continued to console Charlotte.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte and Aubrey laid down on the couch in the living room together. Charlotte scrolled through Twitter and as she looked at all of the tweets of people believing Chris, her anger grew. "He doesn't get to do this to me, after everything he has put me through. He doesn't try and ruin me. No. And I know he's at his house laughing because you're getting hate too," Charlotte shook her head.

"Why are you looking at twitter right now? You know it's all haters," Drake looked down at her. Charlotte's head laid in his lap before she sat up. "I'm tweeting out a statement, telling everyone all the fucked up shit he did to me!"

"Charlotte, don't go at him. It's only going to make the fight bigger and worse." Drake told Charlotte. She snapped her head towards him, "Aren't you mad?"

Drake nodded his head, "Yes! More than mad! I could snap the kids neck right now. But, what will it do? Charlotte, he is the father of your son. You have to deal with him forever. Do you really wanna cause an even bigger fight? Lucious still needs parents."

Charlotte gave him an skeptic look. "If you want to clear your name, just tweet something calm and tell everyone the real situation," Aubrey told her. She thought about his point for a second before she nodded her head.

Aubrey was going to let her focus on her phone and the statement, but he had a question that needed to be answered. "Char, did you and Chris used to get into physical fights?"

Charlotte's heart dropped, she didn't want to tell him. Let him know how weak she was, she didn't want to feel embarrassed. She could dance around the topic with her mother, but not with Drake. She would have to tell him the truth and let him into a very personal part of her life. Charlotte nodded her head, and that was the start of a two hour conversation between the couple.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

CHARLOTTE
@charlottejenner
I can't believe I even have to address this in any type of way. I wasn't going to, until everyone started to attack Aubrey. And I will not let him get dragged into this. Everything Chris said in his interview is wrong and twisted into a way that makes him the victim.
1,462 Retweets | 24,138 Likes

CHARLOTTE
@charlottejenner
Aubrey and I did not start seeing each other romantically until three months AFTER me and Chris broke up. Chris said that we were sleeping together while I was on tour, which is a plain lie. Aubrey was there as a friend and a friend only.
1,131 Retweets | 21,635 Likes

CHARLOTTE
@charlottejenner
It isn't anyone's business but Aubrey and I waited three months to even start thinking about being in a relationship because we had each of our boys to worry about, and our own demons and insecurities.
3,135 Retweets | 32,752 Likes

CHARLOTTE
@charlottejenner
I broke it off with Chris when the news got out that he got another woman pregnant. But what everyone doesn't know is that Chris cheated on me with at least two other women, I will not name them. But I won't let Chris make himself out to be the victim.
8,252 Retweets | 58,268 Likes

CHARLOTTE
@charlottejenner
Chris, it hurts me that you would put out a false narrative just to regain your reputation. Especially when you're not only hurting me, you're hurting your son too. Lucious loves Aubrey and Adonis. So you saying that Luc feels uncomfortable around them is disgusting and untrue.
5,242 Retweets | 23,147 Likes

CHARLOTTE
@charlottejenner
I know that you're doing this to feel less guilty. But I want you to know that my hands are CLEAN in this situation. You had a good thing with our family and YOU ruined it not me. So please leave my current relationship alone, we're happy and you've already taken enough happiness from me.
10,632 Retweets | 42,742 Likes

CHARLOTTE
@charlottejenner
Everyone please stay positive and don't let people take you down. Even if with everything going on, I'm still the happiest I've ever been. And I hope that shows you guys that there can't be good days without bad ones ❤️
12,536 Retweets | 76,241 Likes