Chapter 11

HINDI ALAM ni Esel ang magiging reaksyon niya sa biglaang pagtaas ng boses ni Shawn. He thought it was part of her mood swings, kaya hinayaan niya muna ang asaw kanina, at nag focus nalang siya sa interview with Fraia. It's true that Fraia asked her to eat with her and have sex after, but he declined. He's a married man now, he can't do that. He can't do that to Shawn, iniisip palang niya na sisiping siya sa iba habang nakatali kay Shawn, nasusuka na siya.

And about the woman who's clinging to him, it's one of her client, an important client, begging him to help her win Mikael's heart. Hindi niya alam na nagseselos na pala ang asawa. He wanted to smile and jump in glee but his wife was crying up until now.

"Leave my office. Now!" he shouted and all of his staff, including his client, vanished in more than a seconds. He sighed and cupped his wife's face, pinagdikit niya ang noo nilang dalawa. "Stop crying please..." he can't believe it. But he's actually begging his wife!

Shawn stopped sobbing and he immediately wiped her face and kissed her forehead, down to the tip of her nose then planted a kiss on her lips. Paulit ulit niya 'yong ginagawa hanggang sa maramdaman niya na kumakalma na si Shawn, she's pregnant so it's given that her mood swings will be severe than her usual mood swings.

"Babe?" he called her.

"Hmm?"

"Kanina... When you shouted at me saying your jealous... you look hot in my eyes and—" Shawn chuckled, pabiro nitong sinuntok ang dibdib niya. He smirked when he felt his wife hands caressing his chest, hinayaan niya lang maglumikot ang kamay ng asawa sa katawan niya.

This woman, owns him. He will gladly take orders if it's from his wife. Esel groaned when he felt Shawn cupping his erect manhood, hinawakan niya ang pulso nito at inilayo muna ang kamay nito.

"Wait here." he said breathing heavily. Labag sa loob ang ginawa niyang pag-alis sa kamay ng asawa niya sa pagkakalaki. He walks towards the door and made sure to locked it. Tsaka niya binalikan ang asawa niyang nakasandal na sa lamesa niya habang hawak hawak ang kanina'y suot nitong panty.

The side of his lips rosed up. Inilang hakbang niya ang pagitan nilang dalawan ni Shawn habang hinuhubad ang coat niya, nang mahubad niya na ito basta nalang niya ibinagsak sa sahig. Esel didn't care if his coat will be dirty, he's going to do something dirty with his wife and that wad excites the fuck out of him.

For some reason, his wife shouting at him and being jealous turned him fucking on! That he got hard in an instant, without foreplay and such things! Esel immediately wrapped his arm on Shawn's waist and pulled her one hand that is holding her panty and bring it closer to his nose, he smelled it while staring straight to his wife's eyes.

"Smells like a fucking sweet candy," his lips quirks up and turned Shawn's body around, making her face his table while he's behind her. "Let's make this quick, Babe." he whispered  with his low baritone voice behind her.

Itinaas niya ang palda ng suot na dress ni Shawn hanggang sa may balakang nito, he dipped his fingers in her womanhood to check how ready his wife is. Good thing, his baby lion was also a fighter when it comes to their sexercise. Inabot niya ang tali sa harapan at bahagya 'yon na hinila, sapat na para maipasok ang kamay sa hinaharap ng asawa.

"I can take it off..." Shawn uttered.

"No, I like it that way." he growled. Esel unbuckled his belt and unzip his pants, freeing his erect manhood.

"Esel..." she called him. A smirk stretched on his lips. He gets turned on again and again whenever she's calling him with a tone, like she was begging.