Chapter 4

THE HEAT she's feeling vanished in an instant the moment they stepped inside Esel's office. There's a lot of paper's that Esel needs to sign and a lot of meetings to attend to! She was now sitting in the sofa while eating her Baked sushi. Thinking how to get her husband attention because she needs some lovin' from him.

Shawn knows that she's not a clingy girlfriend or wife, type. She'd rather seat alone than having her boyfriend/husband on her side, but because of her pregnancy. Everythings was changing. And one reason that she wants Esel attention was because her panty is wet as fuck! Namula ang mukha ni Shawn.

"Gusto mo pa?" Esel just glanced at her for a second, agad din itong humarap sa mga papel na hawak nito at sa laptop. Lumabi siya at tumingin sa container na malapit ng maubos ang laman, kaunti nalang din ang Nori.

She didn't answer. She remains silent and not moving. Her mind keeps on playing the scene earlier in the car. Kung saan naka patong siya kay Esel, and Esel was doing something on her breasts and earlobe. The heat in her body began to rise. She bit her lower lip, how to have seggs with a busy husband like Esel?

"Hoy..." naiiyak na tawag niya kay Esel pero hindi man lang siya nito nilingon, he just hummed like urging her to talk more. "I want..." seggs.. "another baked sushi."

Esel smiled at her and pressed the intercom that connected to his secretary table. "My wife wants another baked sushi, order one." utos nito.

When her baked sushi arived, Esel leave her on his office alone. He needs to attend an important meeting with his business partners, who happened to be his friends. Ang tanging kasama lang niya sa loob ay ang baked sushi na pinaglalabasan niya ng sama ng loob! Shawn was bored to death kaya tinawagan niya ang kaibigan niya.

[Yow! I'm kinda busy right now, but it's you so it's okay. What happened, Sam?] mahabang litanya ng kaibigan niya na si Garnet.

"Garnet..." naiiyak na tawag niya rito.

[Why? What happened? Anong ginawa sayo ni Esel?! Kakasuhan naba natin?!] her friend panicked.

"Idiot no!" She roared. "Stop over acting, Garnet. I called to ask you something. And this is one is very important, nakasalalay dito ang buong kaligayan ko!" she hissed and sounded like she's going to die any minute from now.

[Ano pala? Maka ngawa ka kasi kanina akala ko may ginawa na sayo si Esel!] her friend hissed.

"Wala pa nga siyang ginagawa!" reklamo niya sa kaibigan at isinubo ang hawak niyang baked sushi na ibinalot sa nori sheet.

[Anong klaseng gawa? Yung masama o masarap?!] Garnet asked. Nginuya muna niya at nilunok ang kinakain niya bago niya ito sinagot.

"Yung masarap. Our last intimacy was when he got me pregnant, that's it!" sigaw niya at ikinuyom ang kamao. "Garnet! I swear! I'm going to die! Kanina, when I straddle him. My body felt hot all of a sudden and the feeling of having sex with him just came across my mind! Ano ang gagawin ko?!" reklamo niya sa kaibigan niya. Shawn doesn't mind shouting because she's alone and she's sure that Esel's secretary was not on his table outside.

[That's because of your hormones. Tumataas ang libido mo sa simpleng contact lang ng katawan niyong mag-asawa, and please don't shout. Sumasakit ang tainga ko sa'yo! I'm going to help you, we'll figure it out.] kumalma siya sa sinabi ng kaibigan niya.

Shawn attentively listened to her friend. Pero ang tumatak lang sa utak niya ay ang mga sumusunod:

First: Wear something sexy. (May mga ganitong damit siyang nadala. Thank goodness!)