"I'll do it. Next to you, I might have the best chance at killing him with no issues." Shownu stated and straightened his posture a little. Hyungwon nodded his head. "You can ask the others for help, but it's better to work alone since our faces are already on their target list. Bigger groups hinder chances of success." The ex-hitman explained and crossed his arms. 

His speech probably made it sound a lot easier than it was and he was aware of it.

"You don't have to eliminate him quietly. We need to show the death anyways." Wonho stated and huffed. "Make sure they know who did it, even if it's just carving our mark on their skin or something."

Now they could just hope everything went smoothly. It was sure that they could not handle another loss if it was to happen.

"It may seem tough, but the effort will eventually pay off. If you have anything to ask, go ahead." Hyungwon said before sitting back down. "Do we know where they are or will be?" Hyungwon shook his head a little. "I have asked Jaehyung-ssi to look into it," he spoke before glancing at the clock on the wall. 

"He should have everything by tonight if we are lucky."

▏▬▬▬▬▬▬▕

"Be careful, okay?" Hyungwon glanced at Wonho and chuckled before tucking his gun behind his back in the waistline of his pants. "I'm a professional at this." He reassured the older and straightened out his suit. "I'll come back with a bruise or two, nothing more." Hyungwon said and walked over to the older man, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"I know, but with everything going on..." the man mumbled. Hyungwon smiled softly. "Is this the first time you've gone into something this major?" He asked earning a nod as confirmation. Hyungwon sighed. "I can't comfort you much, but we'll get through this.."

The older stayed quiet for a moment. "You haven't told me your plan." He changed the topic. Hyungwon cleared his throat a little. "Well... That's.." He lowered his hands from the elder's shoulders and nodded. "It's good to have a handsome face." He hinted before smirking a little.

 Wonho raised an eyebrow before it seemed to click inside his head. "Oh... I see..." He said and nodded a little not sure of what else to say.

Subtly, or not so subtly, flirting with the enemy until you get what you want. Of course, there was no guarantee this would work, but it wouldn't be the first time Hyungwon had had to work his way with a "straight" man. Seokwon was one of those men.

Wonho huffed and took a deep breath. "You should go now, Mr. Handsome. The drive to the venue will take some time." The leader stated calmly. "I'll be back before you even realize it." It would be the ride to the place that would take longer rather than completing the actual job.

Hyungwon exited the room and walked downstairs to be met with Shownu. "You know what to do, right?" He asked the older man who nodded. "Of course." It was a simple reply. Hyungwon hummed. "Good luck, then." He said before heading out of the house.

With every meter Hyungwon drove, his anxiety grew. It was nothing he hadn't done before, but the extra pressure of their group's survival weighed down his shoulders. He had no space for mistakes. 

He arrived at the right place within an hour, parking his car a fair bit away. It was a banquet of some kind though Hyungwon couldn't care less about what it was for. The man exited the vehicle and straightened out his suit. He had just himself to lean on this time. No line to connect to the others which meant no backup. Just like the past eight years.

"It's going to be fine. You've done this before." Hyungwon muttered before heading for the entrance of the hall. He nodded slightly to the guards who patted him down, luckily not finding the gun or knife hidden away under the fancy clothing.