11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"

Start from the beginning

Stain became confused at the boy's words, as Minato lunges towards him at a high speed, surprising the villain. Stain attacks Minato, in an attempt to stop him, when Minato blocks the slash with his left forearm, surprising Stain, as the villain realizes he didn't do so much as a scratch, when Minato punches him hard in the gut, making him slide back, before spitting some blood. Stain moves to hit Minato, when Izuku goes for a kick, which Stain blocks. Then a wave of ice goes for him, as the villains dodges by jumping back. Meanwhile, as his friends are fighting, Iida thinks back on his brother's words, as well as the hero killer's. As Minato moves to strike, Stain jumps over his head and lunges towards Shoto, dodging his ice and flames. As Stain prepares to slash Shoto's torso, Iida stands up, using his Recipro Burst to break the villain's katana, making him stumble, before jumping back to gain some distance.

Iida:"This had nothing to do with you three... so I'm sorry..."

Izuku:"This again..."

Iida:"(Determined) That's why... I'm not letting him hurt any of you anymore!"

Stain:"It's no use pretending. A person's true nature is not so easily changed. (Furious) You're a fake who prioritized his own selfish desires! A cancer in this society warped by "heroes". Someone needs to correct the system and that someone will be me!"

Shoto:"Don't listen to his so-called reasoning, Iida."

Iida:"No, he's right. I have no right to call myself a hero... still... I won't let him break me... because if I break... (Determined) then Ingenium's really dead."

Stain:"(Infuriated) You're hopeless."

Sensing the massive murderous intent, Minato retreats to his friends' side, as Shoto sends a wave of fire to Stain. The injured hero starts shouting at the boys as Shoto does so.

Hero:"Idiots! The hero killer's after me and the kid in white armor! Just stop fighting and get out of here!"

Shoto:"Even if we wanted too, I don't think he'd let us. He went through a clear change a minute ago. He got all fired up."

Izuku:"(Nervous) His quirk adds an element of uncertainty but it isn't what makes him so strong. From his past actions, it seems he avoids to fight against multiple opponents. He's probably desperate to kill Iida and that hero before the pros show up. Everything suggests that he should be scared or nervous, but... instead, he just got more serious."

Minato:"(Serious) That's because you're used to facing villains who just act on their own selfish desires. This guy is doing it for his ideals. Give a deranged man an ideal and you have the most dangerous kind of villain. One who'll be willing to do anything to achieve it... even dying."

As the four boys focus on the enemy before them, Iida speaks.

Iida:"Todoroki-kun! Can you regulate temperatures?"

Shoto:"I'm still not used to using my left side, why?"

Iida:"Could you freeze my leg for me, without blocking the exhaust pipes?"

Stain:"Stop interfering!"

Stain throws a knife at Shoto that ends up being grabbed by Minato, who smashes it in his hand, breaking the blade into pieces, without getting a single cut. Watching that, Stain becomes cautious. As Shoto does what Iida asked him, Minato and Izuku got ready to strike. As Iida got ready, Minato goes ahead to strike, surprising his friends, who got left behind. As he jumps towards Stain, he reels back his fist and punches the villain, who blocks it with both arms. Minato immediately grabs the arms with his hand, locking them in their grip.

Stain:"Let go!"

Minato:"(Smirking) You shouldn't forget how many people you're fighting. (Shouting) Now!"