Dance (Lime- Lust)

"You want me to teach you... How to lap dance?"

"Please! It help me with my thingy! I know you won't try anything!"

"Hahaha, darling, you know how I am"

"That's the point lust"

"Okay, okay... I don't mind you showing me what you got... Hmm... But you gotta do me a favor after"

"No problem! Anything for you besty"

"Hahaha, okay first... Outfit?"

"Not yet decided on... We can do that after okay?"

"Hmm... Alright! You look in those skinny jeans anyways"

"Oh hush you"

He laughed at your light wack to his skull sitting down on his bed. You sighed you overturning around... Oh great the damn mirror... He was looking up at the roof... He was definitely flustered like you were...

You then proceeded to grind your butt against him teasing. He looked at you as your hands trailed your own body biting your lower lip smirking. He definitely was staring at the mirror...

"Good job" He grabbed your hands running it over your chest and then out to your curves "but more like this... Gives more eye candy" (Doesn't matter if breast or not-)

"Haha, sure sure"

"Move your hips up a bit more" He pulled you closer to his pants "there go..."

"That better?" You were moving still "lust?"

"Perfect honey.... Can you do the other way?"

"Yeah... It's only for important people"

You turned around touching your self swaying a little. He definitely was gettinf turned on... Hard to tell with him having his ecto always on and tight stuff... You crawled onto his lap swing in your head a bit side ways running through your hair. He hummed pleased as you danced on top of him... You moved his hands on your hips...

"Thought there was a policy of no touching?"

"Am I working? Besides, your enjoying yourself"

"Definitely am... How could I not at this hot sight of you?

You giggled blushin a bit at the huskyness. He's definitely want to attack you.... You leaned over head to head with him. He growled lightly making more laughter come out of your as your hands holded his shoulders....

"Damn sweetheart, your making me go crazy... Be careful when on duty you hear?"

"Of course lusty... I know better"

"Good... Put more thrust in these hips"

"Like this?"

"There you go... Rim against it some... It teases them more and wanting to have more hours"

"Hmm... Like this?"

"Yeah... Just like that"

"Mm~ is someone turned on?"

"Oh shit... Yeah I am" He licked his teeth watching you grind on him "oh man...."

"Lust... Fuck..."

*knock, knock, click*

"Sans? Can we... Uh"

You both looked over flustered at his papyrus standing there with blue and carrot. Swap started snickering as carrot just and a whole why expression.... Lovely smirked closing it slowly

"We leave you alone"

"I-it wasn't like that paps!"

You got of him as he ran after as swap came in. He rubbed your head knowing your job...

"It's okay"

"No it's not... It's wasn't even... He was only helping me..."

"Don't worry Y/N" You looked at carrot "I caught lust on blue before"

"I... Your brothers a pervert so of course"

"Wah! I am not!"

"Top energy is all over you so I don't want to hear it... Don't think error doesn't tell me"

"I... Oh my god..."

"Bro... Your dating error?"

"I uh"

"Oops, I'm gonna go see if lust explained.... Bye now! Tell error I can teach him!"

"Wait what!?"

"Hehe, it's a surprise~"

Blue face exploded hiding in his scarf as you left out. Carrot didn't even know what to do at that point... Especially since the destroyer is a bottom to his brother.....

The end

(Sorry for mistakes)