Just LV? 2 (Fluff- Murder/Dust)

"Hey boss!"

"Hm? What you want... Who's this ball of negativity you are carrying dust?"

"A new plaything! They have magic and was able to stand up against me"

"Is that soo... Let's bring them to tell mansion then"

He opened a portal going on with the others. The two others teased him for sharing a human and caring them at that.... You even had his papy scarf on cuddling into his neck....

"Your incharge of your girlfriend dust"

"Sure b... She isn't my girlfriend!"

"Sure she isn't.... Heal, all of you"

The group agreed disappearing to their rooms. It was a big group... The murder trip had stayed down to heal you... The glitchy on was in the kitchen with the boss...

"You don't got injures?"

"Yes I do horror" A click made them jump "ngh... Damn girl... She broke my shoulder"

"What she even do?"

"The girl fucking tackled me and twisted my arms back... Didn't think she knew hand to hand combat kills"

"We should of stayed to see that"

"Fuck you killer"

Dust took his jacket off annoyed as they got more stuff for healing. You stirred awake with blurry vision grown in... They looked at you ribbing your head before glaring at dust

"I didn't need my fucking skull bashed"

"Says the one who broke my bones"

"My apologies for you being so fucking delict"

"Excuse me!?"

"Woah, woah! We don't need the boss coming in here"

"Tch! Whatever killer"

"Ugh.... My vision all fucked up... Great... My heal in doesn't even..."

"....."

"Hmm... What? Why you staring? I can feel it?"

"Your chest idiot" Dust threw the damn jacket looking away as they went to fixing him "you have a huge scar"

"My faded slice... Ah... Nothing new... I was in the war ha~"

"War?"

"Yeah.. Between monster and humans... But that's was long ago"

"....."

"That's it... Fuck eyeballs"

"H-hey!"

They watched you pulled them out tossing them... Fake? No... Mechanical... Then... She looked at them with just sockets...

"Runs on magic" She looked at the door way "who there?"

"What the fuck!?"

"Relax error... Your quite interesting.... No wonder dust got an attachment"

"I- I did not boss!"

"Uh... I-i don't think someone will... Besides, aren't I just LV in his eyes? What's your name by the way?"

"It's nightmare... You?"

"Y/N... Y/N L/N"

"...."

"Your quite dull"

"Why are you poking me? Killer right?"

"Correct... That's error and horror"

"Sh-she ca-cc-can-can't se-see"

"I can feel your essence... Basically magical flow error"

"....."

"Hmm... I gotta reprogram these... Ugh, I don't even have my au sans to help"

"Don't worry about that" Nightmare took them "I can get them fixed... If you join my team"

"......"

"So?"

"Sure you sack of shit"

"Don't make me kill you"

"Hmmm... The day I die will be the day dust stops checking me out"

"Pft!"
"I am not!"
"Hahah!"

"Heh, good... Error?"

"Yeah, yeah... I'll get them done Night"

"You two dating?"

"Like hell we are"
"What we look like?"

"Hmmm... Just can tell... My hypotheses are never wrong"

"We see about that"

"You have no comment with them dust... You kissed me"

The room went silent as dust disappeared groaning. When he do that? To distract you before bashing your head... You smirked amused... Yup, just LV...

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes)