Party Surprise

CINDY POV:

Reezy come on we finna be late! I screamed from the bottom of da stares. "Hol up Murph" he said back. He came downstairs with his hair all out wit a comb an sum hair products. I had never in my 14 years of my knowing dis nigga did I see his hair out not once.

" C-Murph help a nigga out I can't tame dis shit" his hair was very long and poofy and about the same size as Huey's fro but stretched out because of da cornrows. " dafuq u lookin at" he said with his eyebrow raised. "

Yo hair dat shit long as fuck" I said with my jaw dropped. "Yeah yeah but can you put it back in mah style doe" he said while running his fingers threw his hair. " Ight but we gots ya go doe da party finna start so uhh... put a hat on an grab ya products we doin it ova der" he groaned and we walk to da car.

Riley POV:

"Mane Murph is u straight alreddyno Mchater lame ass finna be on my head no homo" I said pouting "well you sudda combed yo nappy ass head befo hand and keep ya eyes onna road"

We arrived at Huey apartment and there was a bunch of boxes in the corner bye the door " Wassup Huey I said walking I da house." Damn it Riley are you just going to walk In my house uninvited" he said plainly. " Yup you no me" he rolled his eyes and called for Elijah.

"Wassup lil nigga" I said   Huey rolled his eyes again.  "So where we goin fa da party again?" I asked " I don't no Cindy scheduled something but I'm not sure" C- Murph was onna couch playing with Elijah "Cindy where are we going again" Huey asked "Oh y'all gone see I got errbody at da place finna pull up and all da shit together already

"Oh ok thanks Cindy" Huey said to her with a plain face. "Yeah yeah your welcome nah cum on lets go."

Huey POV:

I was following Cindy and Riley's car not knowing where I'm taking my child. I hope it's appropriate for my son. We pulled up and my eyes widened at where we were

Are old house

I got out out of the car and I helped Elijah out a lot of are "friends" where there including Ruckus, A pimp named slick back, Gangstalisous ( did I spell that right?), Thugnificent, Ceaser, Janiah (Ceaser's wife), Maleah and Maxwell ( Ceaser's twins) Tom, Sarah, Ed,and Rummy.

I went inside and everyone looked at Elijah he smiled. "Aye Eli say wut I told you"  Riley shouted from across the room. "Ok uncle Riley" he said back

"Wassup niggas it's my motha fuckin birthday!" he said with a smile and the middle finger up. I face palmed my forehead and Cindy smacked Riley in the back of the head.

"OW YALL STAY TRINNA GIVE A NIGGA BRAIN DAMAGE FUCK!" Riley shouted at the top of his lungs

"Shut the hell up boy all that damn cursing I might be old but not old enough not to tear up dat narrow behind!" Grandad warned. " He already has brain damage, why would you tell him dat." " Because he need ta me a real nigga like me instead of a hating gay nigga like you." We argued for awhile until Cindy staged him away from me.

Elijah tugged on my shirt indicating that he wanted my attention. "Yes son" I said he help my hand and dragging me to the couch. "C..Can I ask you somting" "Sure and it's something not somting" I said plainly "what was mom like"

Cindy POV:

I was redoing Reezy's cornrows when I heard Elijah say "Wut wuz mom like" I couldn't help but listen to there conversation " Dammit Reezy hold still befo I mess up!" I yelled at him while poping him with the comb. "OW!" "Bitch" he mumbled under his breath

I poped him again "OW!" " Call me a bitch one mo time ONE mo mutha fuckin time and imma beat to black a- I was interrupted you da doe bell.

Huey got up to answer the door with Elijah in his hands when he saw who it was Huey froze. Me and Reezy looked at each other with an eyebrow raised. As me and Reezy walked to da doe Reezy said "Hey Mchater who dafuq at d- me and him both look at who it was with are jaws onna floor

Jazmine

Damnnn Jazzy just bust up in der like Heyyy but still did you like this chapter what do you think gonna happen next does Elijah remember his mother stay tooned and don't forget to like share and vote and commit ✌🏾.