He kept listening.

——This was a cliche story of a love triangle. In the end, the girl disappeared. The two young men sealed their sword, and aimlessly wandered all over the world.

Qi Yun’s rap ended with the scene of two people making a toast and smiling towards one another, reunited after many years of separation.

The fans started screaming.

Lin Xun applauded perfunctorily.

Qi Yun glanced at him a few more times before getting off the stage with his guitar.

The judges began to score.

The audience began to score.

Overall, Qi Yun scored 89 points.

Lin Xun felt that Qi Yun would definitely be eliminated. After all, when he was in school, a score less than 98 was quite shameful.

At this moment, his mobile phone lit up, followed by successive messages from a member of the “a family loves each other” group. The sender’s name was “Jiyan Sect-Fei Hong”.

Lin Xun frowned, both the sect and the sender’s name were unknown to him.

He clicked on the message notifications, and the chat interface instantly popped up.

Jiyan Sect-Fei Hong: Why are you everywhere????

Jiyan Sect-Fei Hong: Why are you here? I just fucked up my own performance!

Jiyan Sect-Fei Hong: So many fans are watching, fuck you! Do you understand that this is a live broadcast???

Jiyan Sect-Fei Hong: You must buy me a trending topic for the sake of my popularity.

Lin Xun automatically filtered the uncivilized words, and finally typed his reply slowly.

A happy pointer: Qi Yun?

Jiyan Sect-Fei Hong: Fuck! You don’t even know your father.

A happy pointer: Didn’t your group of sword cultivators leave this chat group?

Jiyan Sect-Fei Hong: What? Can’t I be undercover?

Jiyan Sect-Fei Hong: What the fuck is up with your name? I must beat you into a sad minute hand today.

A happy pointer: Pointer is not an hour hand.

A happy pointer: Shut up! I didn’t come here looking for you.

A shocking exclamation mark appeared after he sent the second message.

Fine, he hadn’t blacklisted Qi Yun, Qi Yun blacklisted him first.

Lin Xun remained calm and watched the next performance.

The second participant wore sunglasses and played the erhu. At the end of his performance, he took off his sunglasses and bowed to the audience with bright and shiny eyes.

The third contestant performed a dance routine for everyone, but he was so stiff and danced like he was hoeing.

The fourth participant did not come.