His snowball's birthday

His LITTLE GIRLS BIRTHDAY!!!!

Izuku was pissed. Not only had they disrupted his day but it was also his princesses birthday. He looked around to see who had the nerve to do this. That was when his heart dropped. Endeavour, eraserhead, present mic, midnight, and ... them ... All might and psystorm. Why. Just why did it have to be them. It was at this moment that All might spoke up,

AM: "give up vigilante, your reign has ended."

Izuku: "sorry guys but you've got the wrong person."

Eraser: "no we haven't, Yeager. We're gonna have to take you in"

Izuku: *sigh* "you got me, but, you know, I'm disappointed in you Toshinori and Inko Yagi."

All of the heroes were in shock, not only did the vigilante not get nervous when around 6 heroes, but also insulted the number 1 and  5 hero.

AM: "what do you mean by that villain?!?"

Izuku: "ouch, kinda hypocritical to call me a villain after what you did to your son."

All might and psystorm's face's drained of colour after hearing this.

Psystorm: "how do you know about that, do you know where he is!?!"

She asked this in desperation with hope in her voice.

Izuku: "again, ouch. The only guy who knows about your shit is your son... I'll let that sink in."

He then just walked up to a nearby bench and sat on it. Waiting for a response. Eraser was the first to realise.

Eraser: *cracking voice* "y-you're Izuku... Aren't y-you?"

A slow, sarcastic filled clap sounded throughout the street.

Izuku: "bravo, bravo. You always were the best thinker auntie sho. That's why i've always been on edge around you."

All of the heroes faces lit up at seeing izuku again but then paled when they realised his quirk.

AM: "my son... come ho-"

Izuku: "YOU LOST ALL OF TOUR RIGHT TO CALL ME YOUR SON AFTER I TURNED 4 YOU BLOND HAIRED, ARROGANT FUCKER!!!"

All of the heroes were taken aback, even eraserhead. They had never seen izuku this angry or ever heard the cinnamon roll swear. After izuku calmed himself he looked at them with a cold gaze.

Izuku: "I'm not going back there, I have a daughter now, and I'm not leaving her like everyone else did."

He cracked his first finger with his thumb

(Cookie to those who get the reference)

Izuku: "But that said... this is going to be fun."

"