The Directors and The Baby

Start from the beginning

DOWNSTAIRS:

RD: " Ah so now Im going to be ParDadi, we need to have a party" . 😊😊.

RM: : " Yes, Beeji, this calls for a celebration".

Abhi noticed Pragyas sad face and understood why she didnt want a party.

AB: " Rockstar Dadi, we will have a party to celebrate, but now right away, in a few days Sarla ma will be okay and then we will surely plan a party. 
Also tomorrow we will go to the hospital for a check up and get vitamins for Fuggy."

Pragya looked at her husband gratefully, while the sisters understood what their Jiju was trying to do.

Disha: " Yes Dadi, and also, our boss Mrs Abhishek Prem Mehra or Mrs Rockstar, she gave us strict instructions that we all have to report to the office tomorrow", she giggled as her sister gave her a shocked look.

BU:" Haan Dadi, and you know our boss is Lady Mogambo" she laughed. All of the family laughed as well, while Pragya glared at them.

RD:" Okay, we will wait for the party. But we will keep a small pooja just for the family".

Pragya:" Haan Dadi, I will make the arrangements and call the pundit to come this afternoon."

After lunch everyone went about their own tasks,

Abhi insisted that Pragya went to go have some rest and took her to the room so she could have a nap. As soon as they reached the room, he kissed her passionately and thanked her for the gift of their child, then they went to lay down and he gave her a head massage till they both dosed of.

While Karan approached Preeta nervously,

TKL:" Listen Babydoll"  she looked at him angrily, " Sorry Preeta, could we go over the sports centre files. "

PKL:"  Yes they are in my home office, I will just give these meds to Dadi and meet you there. Downstairs  left hall 5th door." She said coldly without looking at him and she walked off.

( dont stress we will meet them in the office just now. Lets see wheres everyone else) 😅😅

Purbul...

PU: " Bulbul, you didnt tell me about you knowing the finance aspects of the company, so why did you join my company as an assistant then?"

BU: " Haan Purab, I studied Finance and business, but remember Mama want us to grow up middle class, so I joined your company to gain some experience and to earn on my own, Di always insisted that we learn to work and live independently, so that if ever we found ourselves in a difficult position, we knew how to survive. "

PU: " Pragya Di is amazing yaar, she managed so much responsibility".

BU: "  oh, you have a lot of appreciation for my sister ,but none for your wife" she said slightly jealous.

PU: " OH my wifey wants some appreciation, No problem, come here."

**** SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT BELOW

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him and used one hand to move her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear, she wrapped his hand around his neck and pulled him closer, they kissed passionately while  his hands roamed around her waist, drawing circles, they parted and he moved his head to her ear nibbling and giving her neck kisses, he picked her up and moved towards the bed and lay her down,he joined her and she shuddered beneath his touch as he ran his fingers down her body leaving behind a trail of heat and and fire ignited in her blood, she kissed him wildly and switched positions with him returning the favor, their hands touching and feeling each other as they shared a passionate make out session....