Chapter 1: (Y/n)'s First Rap Battle

Week 1: Daddy Dearest

It was a night day, I was ready for my rap battle with Girlfriend's dad. Now I have to go to the concert. I grabbed my (f/c) guitar and put my headphone on.

I went outside of my apartment and went to the streets. I felt someone watching through in the dark alley. I turned my head there and look closely if there's someone living there and also I can smell of smoke too.

I was about to entered there but a phone began to ring as I pull out my (f/c2) out. I slide my finger on the screen as I call it. "Hello?"

"(Y/n), you have to be quick because the show will be 1 minute left." My manager said making me shocked. "When will you arrive?"

I calm down myself because I'm not just any human but I also have power as well. "Don't worry, I'll be there anytime soon! I promise!" I said as he replied okay and end the phone call.

***

The manager looked behind the stage and wait for his idol. "Where is she?!" He asked the other. He looked at the crowds who are seemly excited about (Y/n)'s show as the 1 minute is now over.

He sighed and walked toward the stage as he starting the show. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Queen Of Rockstar's Show!"

Keith, Girlfriend, Daddy Dearest and his wife were at the show waiting for (Y/n).

"Are you ready for your favorite Idol!?" The manager asked the crowd making them go scream crazily including Girlfriend. "Ready for (Y/n) (L/n)!!"

Silence

"Where is she?" Keith asked his girlfriend looking at her worryingly about (Y/n). "Isn't she supposed on her stage by now?"

"I don't know, she usually walk up in the stage by now." Girlfriend replied feeling worry about her friend.

All of the sudden, all of the crowds heard the laughter of (Y/n) until a flame of her colours appear on her stage and there she is. She was holding her guitar as everyone began to scream fangirling.

***

"Sorry if I made you guys worry." I said chuckling at my fans as I saw my friends, Keith and Girlfriend are here. I smiled at them as I noticed her dad brought his wife with him.

I should have give four tickets instead. I thought as I felt someone watching me from a very far distance but I don't know who but shook my head off away from that weird feeling.

"Who's ready to ROCK!?" I shouted making the crowds went crazy for me as I began stomped my right foot and starting to sing called Set It All Free.

I've followed my heart into the fire
Got burned, got broken down by desire
I've tried, I've tried but the smoke in my eyes
Left me blurry, blurry and blind.

I've picked all the pieces up off the ground
I've burned all my fingers, but that's gone now
Got the glue in my hands and stickin' to the plan
Stickin' to the plan that says
I can do anything at all

I turned the volume a bit aloud as I began to play my guitar making everyone cheering for me.

This is my kiss goodbye
You can stand alone and watch me fly
'Cause nothing's keeping me down
Gonna let it all up
Come on and say right now, right now, right now