Dean

ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰,

𝔦'𝔪 𝔟𝔞𝔠k,

𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔟𝔞𝔠k 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 :)

𝓓𝓔𝓐𝓝

Fucked Up Scene at Amelia's part

Time waits for no one, yet, it seemed as though the clock read 11:11pm for the past hour now.

I stared at the sleeping beauty before me, and like the time, she seemed not to age. Skin pale, lips dry, eyes closed, and body rigid but still, she looked as flawless as the day I first laid eyes on her.

Our.......relationship was what one would call, an abomination, blasphemy even. My father believed that love was a lie, a con job, and for people like us, a set up, to create weakness. And to an extent, I knew his belief held truth. However, it had been three years, not an update, no improvement or deterioration. Aside from her usual seizures or finger twitch, she was inert.

I reached down, pushing a stray brown curl from her peaceful face and traced the outline of it. Even in a sleeping death, she remained holding my-

"Anderson"  Distaste immediately coursed through my veins at the mention of my name. I turned and faced the one person whom I would love to see writhing in pain.

"Father" I begrudgingly acknowledged, my palms already itching for a cigarette.

Clad in an all-black suit, jet black hair slicked to the back leaving curls  hanging loosely at the base of his neck, my father slowly approached me.

"The organization called"  He began and I slightly rolled my eyes and remained silent "They've been targeted"

I kissed my teeth and for the first time in three years, met his eyes.

"And of what use is this information to me?" I asked with my eyes now cut into slits as I studied the man who had trained me to be who I am today.

"Your presence has been demanded"

Incredulously, I laughed and took a few steps back, enabling myself to lean on the hospital wall. This time, I pulled out a cigarette and used the tip to rub my bottom lip before grabbing a lighter from my suit pocket, allowing the fire to catch the base.

"No" I said bluntly and inhaled the nicotine.

My father was never one to go against but even he knew that I had a line he dared not to cross.

"The situation is non-negotiable " He said sternly but I remained unfazed. No one would make me do something I didn't want to do.

"And my answer remains invariable, no" Slightly, my lips parted, releasing the drug into the air.

"You speak like you have more important things to attend to" He said and lit a cigarette of his own. My temper rose knowing fully well what he was trying to do.

"As a matter of fact, I do" I let the cigarette fall to the floor and took the burn out with my foot.

"The girl is dea-" Not a second more and I had him against the wall, my hand wrapped tightly around his neck, restricting his airflow. I watched as his cigarette left his lips and he choked on the leftover nicotine in his windpipe.

"Don't....you...dare...finish that sentence" I warned, tightening my hold on him and he only choked in response, his hands clawing at mine to release him "Or I swear to God, I will kill you and we both know, not a soul would avenge you"