Chapter 24 : The Visible Air

Start from the beginning

"P'Wun krub!" So I called her again.

She heard me and finally realised that I was just right here.

When she saw me, she headed straight towards me.

"Is there anything P'Wun? Wait..." I was shocked as P'Wun just dragged me to the sofa downstairs, and kept staring at my face.

"Uh...P'Wun...are you okay?" I was nervous as she was still staring at me.

"Is this really Win?" P'Wun seemed to be puzzled.

"What do you mean?" I scratched my head.

"I watched the XU Moon contest. Anything about handsome and hot guys, I would definitely not miss. At first, I also cheered for that cute Business Moon. Of course, he was very adorable...until his full name was announced as the winner..."

"Huh...The Moon contest...Oh..."

I widened my eyes as I realised what P'Wun was talking about.

"Archawin Deshsakul, XU Moon....Ahhh! It was my brother~" P'Wun was shaking my shoulder uncontrollably.

"P....P'Wun...you already knew?" I felt a bit dizzy from being shaken like a cocktail.

"I just found out from the contest. Hmm...why didn't you tell me earlier that you're a Faculty Moon?" P'Wun pouted.

I intended to say sorry and explain my reason, however, P'Wun kept talking and wouldn't give me a chance.

"And you...why have you become like this? Who was that cute boy on the stage?" P'Wun touched my face curiously.

"Why is the current you and the you on the stage so different?"

"e...un...ub..." My voice sounded indistinct, as she was squeezing my cheeks.

"Oh right...during the contest...my brother had makeup on." P'Wun seemed to have realised.

"Let me think. My little bro, just sit here for a moment, don't go anywhere yet, understood?" P'Wun told me and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

I was still in a daze until she came back with her cosmetic bag.

"W...what are you gonna do?" I was surprised as she went on to apply makeup on me.

"I wanna make sure....I must know it!" P'Wun rustily made me up and I didn't even have a chance to protest.

A few minutes later, my face was covered with decent makeup, and P'Wun suddenly screamed.

"Ahhh! It's really you!" P'Wun seemed very excited.

"My little brother is actually a Moon! With In and Wayu as judges~ Ahhh~~"

"Uh..." I looked at her, confused.

"Such an important thing, why didn't you tell me?" P'Wun seemed to feel slighted.

"At least, I could cheer and vote for you!"

"P'Wun..." I was very surprised because I just realised that she wanted to support me.

I had planned to tell her, but couldn't figure out how to. But it turned out that she already found out about it herself.

"God! I'm very happy. I've never thought that you'd be so cute. I loved pretty guys and I paid a lot for them. If I'd known earlier that my little brother would be super cute like this, I wouldn't need to devote myself to others~"

P'Wun suddenly hugged me. I froze. It was unexpected.

Did she mean she would rather become my fan and pay for me instead?