Epilogue

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Epilogue

Leanna Russell

The people around me come even closer to me. I truly wish now that I have the voices to guide me through this, but I've lost them. Which means I will have to do this by myself. For Silas. "I love a good challenge" I say and with one quick movement I pull the trigger again. Right at him. I may not be the best shooter in the world, but I know where the chest is. He falls backwards as blood begins to pool on his clothing and on the floor.

The men around me are as shocked as ever, still none of them shoot me. It makes me believe that they have orders to not shoot me at all. Which does confuse me. As all of this does. "I suggest you leave and try to fix your boss. I'm sure he isn't going to live for a very long time if he doesn't get help" I say, still none of them do anything as all they do is point their guns at me. I roll my eyes and bend down to Silas to see that he's still alive, barely, but he's still alive which is all that matters to me.

His eyes are closed, and I wish so much that I could look into his eyes, his kohl black eyes and tell him that everything is going to be all that now that I am here with him. "Well, this is a surprise" Someone that I know all too well says behind me. I turn my head to see my parents, or at least the only parents that I ever knew. They stand there and look at me. They aren't my parents, I need to remind myself. They are only the people that raised me.

Still, my whole life they have been the only parents that I've ever known. I point the gun at them. "There is no need for that Lea, we're here to take you back home" My mother says, but I shake my head. "I'm not going back there again" I tell them. I would rather die than go back to that place. I know in my heart that Silas had told Then truth, and they were hurting me, they do not love me. "You're not going back there again, sweetie, you're going to a much more special place" My father says.

The men with the guns forced me on my knees and my own gun away from me. They handcuffed me. My eyes could not look away from Silas where he laid there bleeding. "We had a deal. Call a doctor" I say as I look at my parents. The only reason I am surrendering myself is, so he can live. So he can see another day. My mother gestures for a man that was behind her, and he goes to Silas. The men take me away. Silas will have to live, he has to. I love him.

The End

of book 2