Chapter 8

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 8
|Death has come knocking on my door|

Silas

"Did you hear that?" He asks me as I press the button. I don't look at him as my gaze is at the wall that begins to open up for us which makes me smirk. She's in there, I just know it. "Hear what?" I ask him as I turn to face him, barely even acknowledging the hallway that is in front of us. "A gun shot" He speaks and sounds frightened but I just raise an eyebrow at him. "We are in the middle of a war, of course there are going to be gun shots" I tell him.

He only gives me a look of fright as he stares into the hallway. "No. I heard it coming from down there" He speaks and gestures at the hallway that we stand in front of. At that I find myself paling. For if Leanna is there then she has either shot from that gun or has been shot. I need to control my rage for there has to be a reason for that gun shot. We start to walk the hallway and stop at every single door. I pick the doors open and he checks to see if there is anyone in there.

The hallway is long and it carries many doors. "How far was the gun shot?" I ask him but he shakes his head as he tires to walk further. I notice that there is blood flowing to the ground and there is a trail to where w had come from and where we have gone. Seeing how he can barely even stand I force him to the ground and sit down, not caring for him to answer the question that I had asked him. "Stay here" I order him and he nods his head, knowing he barely has the strength in him to speak.

I will not lose the best second in command that I have ever had and I will not lose my friend. Ace is more than just my second in command, he's my friend. Despite my ever-growing urge to shoot him every time he opens his mouth. With my guns I walk the hallway. There is no one here and the silence is almost disturbing but I can feel it that she's here somewhere. The doors all look the same but I notice that none of them are locked.

Still, she could be in any of those rooms. They all look the same. They carry a table and a chair and a car where I know that the chains that they keep her in would be going to keep her place. As if she were nothing but a mere wild animal that they need to control. Leanna is not an animal, she is mine and she can do whatever she wishes without anyone telling her that she can't. Unless it is putting her own life at state, that is where I draw the line. I would not be able to bear to see her hurt in any way.

As I'm walking I start to hear voices but not any voices. A voice that I know all too well. Leanna's voice. She's around here somewhere but it is impossible for me to know where her voice is coming from for it is muffled and the hallway echoes each time that a sound is heard. However, her voice speaks to my heart and soul as if it is guiding me towards her and perhaps it is. I can't hear the words that she speaks but I think I can tell that her voice is angry.

I smirk knowing that whenever Leanna is angry there is Hell to pay and I would hate to be the bastard that has to suffer her wrath for much like myself, she shows no mercy and there is no way that she's going to allow anyone to boss her around. Besides, whenever her anger is out, the true Leanna comes out. The violent person that they have been using drugs to keep down but not any more. Thanks to me she is herself again and no drug will ever be able to reverse it this time.

I come across a door that is locked and there I can hear her voice much clear but still, I can't hear the words that she says. Only the giggle that follows almost every sentence that she speaks. Her giggle showing exactly how wicked she can be but also how adorable Leanna truly is. The bullet in my shoulder makes it hard for me to even use my arm but despite the pain I continue to try to open the door. This is much more difficult to open than the other ones, and I suppose that it's not even the same kind of door.