"Mr. Shekhawat, I didn't even start my questioning yet. Moreover, in the last hearing you gave character certificate to my client Dayita, if you remember. Even the character certification is not required for this case", Teerth said firmly.

"You can procced Mr. Teerth", the judge said.

"Thank you, so Mrs. Shekhawat when did you you marry Mr. Rithik Shekhawat?", Teerth asked again.

"32 years ago", his mother said.

"Can you tell me the date?", Teerth asked.

"12th August 1989", with a trembling voice his mother said.

"You should not lie Mrs. Shekhwat. I think you forgot your marriage anniversary too. You married him on 12th November 1989", Teerth said looking at his mom. His mother was perplexed when Teerth said this.

"Yes or No?", he asked. She didn't answer. The whole court was silent.

"YES OR NO?", Teerth raised his voice.

"Yes", she whispered. She got to know her biggest truth is going to come out today.

"If I am not wrong, your son's birthday date is 11th June 1990, I suppose, right?", Teerth asked her.

"What the hell Teerth is doing now?", Agastya asked looking at his friends.

"I don't know. But this is nowhere going to end good", Avi said with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, he is", Radha said.

"But unfortunately, the reports of your son states that you carried him full time. He is born after 39 weeks only. So, did you have intercourse with any other man before your wedding Mrs. Shekhawat?", Teerth asked gritting his teeth.

"OBJECTION. THAT'S IT. TEERTH YOU ARE CROSSING ALL YOUR LIMITS. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY WIFE LIKE THAT? MOREOVER, HOW DARE YOU QUESTION YOUR MOM LIKE THAT?", Rithik shouted on top of his voice. None expected this question.

"THIS WAS THE SAME QUESTION YOU ASKED DAYITA LAST TIME MR. SHEKHAWAT. WHEN YOU CAN QUESTION SOME OTHER WOMEN LIKE THIS THEN CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE SAME QUESTION WHEN IT IS BEING ASKED TO YOUR WIFE. NOW YOU ARE FEELING THE PAIN. EVEN DAYITA IS SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER, FRIEND, AND SOON GOING TO BE A MOTHER", Teerth also shouted on top of his voice.

"YOU ARE SPEAKING FOR YOUR EX AND PULLING YOUR MOTHER'S DIGNITY DOWN TEERTH", Rithik also shouted once again. They both forgot that they are in court now.

"ENOUGH! Mr. Teerth and Mr. Rithik, this is not your home to fight. If you want go to your home and have your son and father fight there. Teerth you can continue, Mr. Rithik, Teerth is right you asked the same question to Dayita that time court gave you the right to ask this question, now Teerth is also a lawyer he has the same right on law what you possess on it. So please calm down and take your seat", the judge interfered and calmed the situation a bit. \

"Mrs. Shekhawat, you didn't answer the question yet. Or do you want me to repeat the question?", Teerth asked with tears in his eyes. It is not easy for him to ask this question to his own mother. But he have to do this, to make his dad taste his own medicine. Then only his dad will understand the venom he is spitting on others because of this case. The truth which Teerth knows during college, now he want the world know.

"NO, NO I didn't had sex with Rithik. I never was! I WAS RAPED BRUTALLY BY A PERSON. Rithik loved me as he was my neighbor. He proposed me but I didn't accept him. But one day, when I was returning home, a gangster of that time forced me and... and I was raped. He threatened me that he will kill my family if I tell this to anyone. I was quiet without saying anytime. But, but then I got to know I was pregnant. My father beat me to death, that time Rithik saved me, saved me from humiliation, he even accepted that he was the reason for my pregnancy. Then our parents fixed our marriage. I told him everything about what happened to me and told him to back off. But he was very adamant that he won't. After marrying me, he fought the case of the same gangster and made him taste the death. He gave my child his name, he never wanted another child just because he may show difference between the kids. He always treat you as his own not less than that. Everyone knows Rithik has only an arrogant lawyer but only I know that he has the heart of a child", saying this Radha cried loudly.

The whole court was stunned hearing this. No one knows what to say. They don't know now whom to support. Teerth composed himself and started speaking.

"My lord, I just questioned Mrs. Shekhawat because this is the reality of today's society. We can't judge a woman until we listen to her point. Last time, Mr. Rithik called Dayita as characterless, only if we hear what happened to her we will get to know what has happened to her. I want to question Asuresh in the next hearing my Lord", Teerth said with much difficulty.

"Permission granted. The next hearing will be after a week. The court is adjourned.", the judge said.

Avi immediately rushed to her MIL.

"Mom, please compose yourself. You are one of the bravest woman I have seen in my life", Avi said and Radha hugged her tightly.

The next thing what happened costed them more than they expected... 

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE AND GIVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS ...

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON MONDAY...

TOMORROW I WILL UPDATE "ANGEL OR DEMON"....

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...