chapter 13

How long will you wait for someone, without any interactions at all..
Maybe forever...

*Flashback*

"The winner for tonight goes to..... goes to.. Ello There!!!!!!!!!" and all the cheers can be heard all over the hall.

"Congratssss to our famous cutie pie here. Come and take your present and take pictures with our famous boy band."

"Ok ready 1,2,3 cheese!!!"

"Thank you for participating our uni event, and to all thanks for coming today."

"That's the end of our event today thank you! Stay safe everyone!"

.

.

.

*Back stage*

"Mix!" called earth

"shiaaaaa! ai' dumb why're you still here?"

"Why??? Can't I go here? This is our band places if you forgot! Stupid"

"Ohhh...."

"Mix..." called earth but mix still doesn't give him any attention. Mix was busy arranging his stuffed inside his bag.

"Mixxxx.." called him again because the other still ignore him.

"What?!"

"Let's go eat."
"Awww .. where's your nong faith? Did you guys break up?" Ask mix curious

"No .. its not like that its just that I wanna celebrate with you."

"Then your lovely girlfriend?" Asked mix while mocking earth

"Well.. no harm will be done right if we go eat. I still will love her as usual."

"Hmmm so sorry, but I promised p' Captain hang out with him today. And probably I wont go home either." Mix said while arranging his stuffed.

"Hm, Its ok then. Take care and congrats!" Said earth sadly. with that he go outside with his gang.

.

.

.

*Hey man don't be sad!" said podd try to cheer up his bestfriend

"He choose that man than me ai'podd what can I do?"

"You haven't give a try why would you give up?"

*Earth sighing* "It's not like I don't give a clue.. but.."

"Maybe you need to try harder man, you don't want to lose him twice aren't you?"

"Yeah,..but I don't know what to do."

"Let's go get some booze maybe our crackhead members got some plan."

"Alright then.."

With that they go to drink at their usual bar meet up with their crackhead gang.

.

.

.
Meanwhile on the other hand, mix was sighing and sad. He thought earth will persuade him more and celebrate with him .
' he still the same, but I like the older him better. Atleast little earth will not give up to talk with me even though he was a prankster back then. Stupid earth, dumb buffalo! Still asshole!!' curse mix inside his head.

" Ai' mix lets go eat, stop sulking you looking ugly that's way."
" I know, i know wait a min"
" Fasterrrrr I'm hungry sluggyyyyy" said white while dragging the sulking mix.
.
.
.
*Earth POV*