chapter 8

*Mix POV*

Mix was thinking about that since the moment he came inside the condo

Mix was thinking about that since the moment he came inside the condo. Inside the condo there's only with a set sofa and full set of home theater and a complete set of dining table. There's only one bedroom and also toilet.

The room was not really huge but seems like luxurious with all his instrumental there is acoustic guitar, keyboard and flute.. flute? since when this guys play flute. hmm classic but gold. The room only have one queen size bed. So where do I sleep then? thought mix.

"Earthhhh, I guess I will sleep on the couch then." Mix said suddenly.

"I don't think so, I guess the bed fits both of us no worries."

"ermmm, but "
"Awww mix no but, or else my mae will kick me."

"Ok then."

Since then they get along with each other. No bicker no harsh words just accompany each other with their own work.

.

.

.

*At night*

"Ai' mix, I will go to meet up with my friend for a while. Are you ok alone? Or do you want to come along?"

"I guess I'm fine alone."

"Ok then, see you later."

.

.

.

*At the bar*

"Oi earth, why do you coming so late?"

"At least, I'm here now podd."

"Yeah, so what's up friend."

"Do you know ai' podd, he's back and he's my roommate now."

"What who??"

"Ai' mix lor?"

"Yes, ai' bright."

"Wowwwww, no wonders you late. Afraid he'll run away again?"

"Ofcouse no ai' krist."

"So did you talk to him?"

"No he kiss him straightaway ai' tay."

"Shit, nooo you dumbass off"

"awww, why waste time? You've been waiting for a long time already?"

"I'll scared him to death then stupid off!"

"Then tell him the truth quickly before somebody catch his attention."

"Yes earth. We know you're the most stupid good looking person in our group. But the first day he came to our uni he already catch many eyes."