Chapter 4

*In front of the Uni gate*

"Awww, it's 8 am why mix so late" said khao

"Ai' khao chill friend, maybe he lost his way you know mix he can be clumsy and dumb sometimes." said white.

"Hey, look who is that cute charming guys"-girl 1

"Is he the new transfer student in our faculty?"-girl 2

"I'm jealous of both of you, if I know he'll be this handsome cute and charming I'll definitely change to your faculty."-Boy 1

"What's they saying about ai' white?"

"I don't know AI' khao maybe another new hot boys transfer here other than mix?" said white, he didn't realize that mix is coming to their ways.

"Hey, where is ai' mix its 8.15am already this boy!" -ai' khao

Suddenly "Bwahhhhhhh!!!! Do you guys miss me that much?" Mix is jumping and back hugging both of his bestfriend.

"ai' mixxxxxxxx" scream both of the bestfriend which makes most of all the student there look at them.

"Ok ok enough. We got all eyes on us now. So lead the way friend."

"Ok let's go to eat first after that we will bring you to the registration center ok?"

"Ok let's go!" and the trio is on their ways to the cafeteria. Without knowing that today will be their days to become the uni cute famous boys.

*Uni cute boys page*

-the trio photo-

Hey guys have you watch the new transfer boys?! The trio was superb cuteeeeee. - comment 1

OMYYYY, know what? they're bestfriend?- comment2

Seriously?????-comment3

And the comment goes on become one of the hot topic in their school page.

.

.

.

*In the cafeteria*

"Ai' mix, what are you going to study here?"

"Oh! I'm going to continue my previous course I guess which is Veterinary science programmes ai' khao."

"What a surpriseeeee?"

"Why ai' white?"

"So the three of us will be in the same programme and stick to each other! yeaah!!!"

"Let's go ai' mix we take you to the administration office."

"Ok let's go" Meanwhile on their way to the administration office, they need to past through the faculty of fine arts and the crowded in the fine arts hall makes mix stop his steps.

"Wait, wait.. Why is this hall so pack with people guys?"

"Oh, you want to know? Let's go inside then." They're going inside through the back door.

And did mix know he will regret it later.

***On the stage***

"Ok hey guys, its us again. Hehe We hope all of you will happily enjoy our performance today." said Krist their cutest charming drummer.

"So please enjoy yourself." Podd their bassist added.

(Earth singing)

Girl don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on (we will linger on....)

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

Always be my baby....

Mix was stunned standing at the back and at the last moment his eyes meet the vocalist. Mix know that he makes a big mistake by being too curious. Finally at the end of the song mix bring his bestfriend to go out quickly before something happen. He know from that moment, his freedom will be gone again and the fate once again playing with him.

.

.

.

*To be continue..*