Chapter 6

*After classes end*

Mix phone ringing*

"hello, mom."

"Yeah mix son, come to the front gate your classes have been finished right?"

"Yes mom, in 5 more mins I'll be there."

"Ok son."

"See you mom."

*Mix hang up the phone call*

"Hey friend, my mom was waiting for me at the front gate. I think she will show me my dorm."

"Ok, lets go then ai' mix we will walk with you to the front gate and then greet your mom. It's been a while since we last met her."

"Ok then, let's go"

.

.

.

*Earth POV*

His phone is ringing after he perform at the stage, he go to the backstage to pick up the phone call. 'Awwwh, it's still early why would mae call me? She rarely called me this early back then.' Curious earth said in his mind, and then he pickup the call.

"Yes mae, why?"

"Awww, son why don't you sound happy with my call?"

"You sound suspicious mae.. Why did you call this early?

"Ok, ok I know I can't lie to you. Son, you still live in the same condo alone right?"

"Yes mae why?" asked earth curious hit him and he felt something bad might happen.

"It's like this son, there's one of mae and phor bestfriend son."

"Yes so?" asked earth, because he's not interested about anyone.

"I want her son to live with you in that condo."

"What no mae! definitely no!!!"

"Earth son, you know mae will not accept no as the answer right?"

"What if he's bad mae, you know I don't like to share my private space right?"

"Earth, but that boy is poor.. Do you want him to sleep at the street. Aww poor that boy." beg his mom

"But mae there's hostel in the uni."

"The hostel is full, that's why I want him to live with you"

"But he can always rent other condo mae.. there's plenty of condo nearby mae."

"Earth, he's new here. I don't want him to lost you know."

"But I don't care mae. I don't want"

"EARTH PIRAPAT WATTHANASETSIRI!!!!"yelled his mother angry, and earth know he can't argue with his mom anymore because he'll never win her. After a while earth say with a weak voice..

"Yes, mae"

"Ok, that's my son. If like that see you at your condo after you finished your classes ok?"

"OK maeeee, hmmmm see you." and he hanged up the called.

'Who ever this boy is I will torture him for sure! Since when mae got bestfriend that I don't know? hmmm whatever then' complain earth in his mind.

"Oi, ai' earth let's go to the class or else we'll be late come friend." Podd dragged him to go from the backstage to their classroom.

.

.

.

*Mix POV*

After meeting mom at the front gate mom bring me to a condominium. Well mostly student live here if the dorm was full they said.

"Ok let's go ups stair son, can you bring the luggage with you?"

"Yes mom." they walk beside each other until they arrived at in front of the room 0062.

*Ding dong, ding dong , ding dong* The door was open by a beautiful woman which was familiar yet mix doesn't know where he'd met her.

"Awwwh, ai' Jane come in come in." said her friendly

"Hi ai' nam, this is my son. You know him right? mix son this is aunty namtan Watthanasetsiri."

"Yes, awwww our nong mix have grown up being a cute handsome man. I bet you're popular son and you can just call me mae nam it's ok son."

"Sawadekhrap aunty namtam, I'm Mix sahaphap Khrap. Eh mae nam" greet mix politely.

"Wait, wait mom why mae nam name sound familiar?" before his mother can answer him the door was wide open shows a big grown up man.

"Sawadeekhrap, I'm home maeeeee" said earth casually without looking surrounding. When he's about to look up for his mae earth found out a very familiar shocked face looking at him and he also shocked. Both of them look shocked and

.

.

.

*To be continue*