Chapter 21 DDOS (3)

Start from the beginning

——Qingcheng Mountain was big and covered a wide area, although this was the case, it wasn’t too hard go around with his light body technique.

About an hour later, he arrived in an area densely packed with hostels.

Qingcheng Mountain Scenic Spot stopped selling tickets three days ago, and all tickets sold prior to the closure were refunded, so the hostels were quite empty and looked very depressing.

Lin Xun came to a relatively large establishment and asked the boss if he had seen a group of young people who were dressed strangely and had the temperament of a social hooligan, or whether something strange happened in the past few days.

The boss gave him a hesitant look and shook his head: “No.”

He asked a couple more, but always got the same answer.

However, whenever he happened to meet a lady owner, apart from the same answer, Lin Xun would also get a bottle of drink.

Another hour passed and he still hadn’t found anything. It seemed that sword cultivators did not choose to stay in the realm of mortals.

It was a dead end.

Lin Xun left the area and chose a secluded place, found a mountain rock and sat, his fingers touching the keycaps as he thought about other countermeasures he could take.

As he was meditating, he heard a rustling sound from above the woods, as if there were living creatures walking.

He became vigilant, picked up the keyboard and looked in the direction of the rustling sound. 

Just then, an extremely sharp and miserable sound was heard: “Ah!!!”

The rustling sound suddenly increased, accompanied by the sound of a heavy object rolling down.

Someone had fallen!

Lin Xun visually inspected the distance and the rate at which the man was falling. He jumped from where he stood and used the nearby rock face as a springboard and bounded towards the falling man. Lin Xun then grabbed the man’s backpack and righted the man’s position so that he was upright.

Thanks to Lin Xun’s actions, the man finally stopped accelerating and his body stabilized without difficulty.

Lin Xun dragged the young man to a flat rock. He was thin and didn’t weigh much.

The man’s legs trembled; his chest undulated violently as looked at the sky. After a full three minutes, he calmed down and looked at Lin Xun.

“Thank you…Thank you bro, I…” His voice was still weak: “I… I was scared to death, shit! Bro, I thought I was going to fall to my death.”

At this time, Lin Xun heard someone shout from above: “Lao Er? Lao Er? Are you alive?”

Lao Er took a deep breath: “I’m alive!”

The man asked: “Where are you?”

Lao Er: “I’m here!”

Lin Xun: “…”

Fortunately, Lao Er’s brain did not shut down completely, and added a moment later: “Below!”