Chapter 16 Overflow (2)

Start from the beginning

At the next moment, this man suddenly thrust his sword at him again!

The long sword almost left an afterimage in the air, Lin Xun leaned his head to hide, jumped and fell again, folded back between jumping and landing, and once again avoided a hit.

He stared at Qi Yun intently, and the light body technique was urged to the extreme. For a time, the two fought back and forth for a few rounds.

Qi Yun said: “There is another coward on Qingcheng Mountain!”

Yuan Xiao was hiding behind a tree: “You are in Foundation period, bullying a Qi refiner, so shameless!”

Qi Yun said: “I recognize him as a Qi refiner, but my sword does not!”

At the next moment, Lin Xun felt that the pressure around him increased in an instant, and his movement speed was hindered.

But…

Only then did he avoid Qi Yun’s moves, but more importantly, he had to read the code on Qi Yun!

In these few rounds of fight, he had almost understood the procedures rolling on Qi Yun’s body——the attacking method used by this person was a very simple but effective method, which was between legal and illegal.

——In the real world, Qi Yun’s sword-Qi frantically attacked Lin Xun’s body, and in Lin Xun’s eyes, Qi Yun frantically sent data packets to him!

Old-fashioned mobile phones ten years ago had limited memory. If someone maliciously sent text messages or emails hundreds of times a second with malware, the memory would soon be filled, the system would block, and then crash——the same principle could be used to explain this situation, if the data received by Lin Xun exceeded the load of the system, the operation of the entire system would be blocked, and even collapse!

However, this method was also very old. For Lin Xun, there was nothing new.

——In the field of cyberattacks, something that was not new to Lin Xun would be completely old-fashioned for Wang Anquan.

Just information bombing, how could it pierce the firewall built by Wang Anquan?

At this moment, Qi Yun’s sword was almost too fast for the naked eye to catch. Lin Xun’s field of vision was full of sword shadows, and the sword-Qi blocked all his possible retreats, and then——a powerful sword-Qi came straight towards his face!

Lin Xun didn’t move.

The wind brought from sword roared, and before the moment it fell on Lin Xun, he didn’t see that Qi Yun wanted to withdraw sword at all. Lin Xun looked up at Qi Yun’s eyes and saw the fierce ruthlessness in his eyes!

——Sure enough, he was indeed not a civilized person.

And, so what?

Lin Xun did not hide or avoid, even blinking his eyes. At the next moment, the sword light seemed to suddenly hit the invisible wall, not only stagnated in an instant, but even shoved Qi Yun to take two steps back!

Qi Yun’s eyes showed surprise.

At the same second, Lin Xun narrowed his eyes, pressed the keyboard, and knocked down the first F11.