-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, your Mom did what?"
"Smack my Dad until my brother and I could get his permission to raid the candy store."
"I don't know if I should praise your Mom for smacking that stupid Old Man or not."

Yuna chuckled out at Hayato's blunt response. "I got so much gummy bears out of it so~ I think it's cool." She sang out with a shrug. She took a sip of her caramel latte as Hayato rolled his eyes at her. "You just like your sweets." He told her before sipping his own coffee cup.

"I do. I do." Yuna agreed immediately. There were no reason to deny what is obviously true.

Hayato sighed at her, shaking his head as he sets his cup down. His hand reaches out to her hand on the table, slowly interlacing fingers with her. Yuna flushed red, looking at their intertwined hands. With a small smile, she squeezed the interlaced fingers before averting her gaze away.

Seeing her reciprocate the action, Hayato lets out a small smirk in little victory. "You're blushing." He decided to point out. "So what if I am??" Yuna retorted turning back to Hayato.

The boy simply shrugged, "It makes me feel hopeful." He admitted to her. Her eyes widen at his words, and Yuna surrenders with a sheepish smile. "You should be..." she replied with a small sigh.

Hayato shook his head, chuckling as Yuna follows suit. As they spent time together in the coffee shop, their hands never let go of each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look at them laughing together! LOOK!" Yagi said, blatantly looking their way in small cheers.

For a moment, Nezu thought that Yagi looked like those 'HayaYuna shippers' in school. "They're just enjoying their time. They'll probably enjoy it more without someone watching them." He bluntly said.

"Kamitani sure does look happy, though." Kashima said, seeing the small smile etched on Hayato's face. "I don't see him smile at all... so this is my first time seeing him do so." Yagi piped up as he grinned at the view they were seeing. Kamitani Hayato is known to be a stoic blunt man.

"Oh, they're leaving the café." Nezu said as the trio of stalkers turned to Hayato and Yuna standing up from their seats. They both walked out of the café, hand in hand. "Look at them holding hands~!" Yagi cooed as they eye how their fingers were intertwined.

"Let's go-"
"No, we are going back now."

"But Chuukichi, why?!" Yagi turned to his friend holding him back by the collar. "Hatogai deserves her privacy. This is also getting weird." He told his friend with a blank face.

"We're going back now. You can return too, Kashima." Nezu nodded at the brown haired boy as he dragged away his blonde friend.

Kashima waved goodbye to the duo before turning to his other friends, walking in peace as they talk to each other.

"They really are enjoying... I'm glad." Kashima smiled, happy for his two friends. He then turned away to return to his home, he knows that his two friends will be alright, if anything he was hoping that they become something more than friends by the end of this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where to now?" Hayato asked the girl, who was swinging their hands lightly. Yuna hummed, "I'm honestly not sure... want to watch the latest movie?" she asked him, glancing his way. Hayato shrugged, "I don't mind. What's it about?" he asked her.