Chapter 26

Hatogai Yuna was very panicky. "Oh come on Yuna, just calm down. Yes, yes, Calm down girl- you can do this! You. Can." The brunette said to herself. She paced around the room a few times before stopping in front of her mirror. "It's just going out with Hayato- it will most likely be like the usual we do-!" as she said that to herself, she checks herself through her reflection.

She wore a white elbow-sleeved blouse tucked in a high waist jean skirt reaching her knees. Her hair was cleanly pulled into a half ponytail and her feet adorned white slip-ons.

"Who am I kidding?...This is a date- with Hayato..." she admitted, flushing red. The fact she spent almost an hour picking her outfit pretty much speaks for itself.

She smacks both of her cheeks to snap herself out of it. "Okay, we just have to be ourselves! Ourselves!! Nothing more, Yuna!" she told herself as she went to get her keys, wallet, and phone.

Forget panicking, she has a date to go to!

Speak of the devil, she received a text from Hayato, telling her that he was already by her apartment. "Okay, let's do this-!" she cheered herself on.

Kamitani Hayato may look calm but he was also a bit nervous himself. He finally got to ask out the girl he liked ever since middle school, of course even he would be nervous! He shoved his hands into his pockets as he shifted his weight onto one leg.

"Sorry for the wait!" Yuna said as she approached the boy. Hayato glanced her way, noting her simple but appealing get up. Yuna stood up in front of him and paused, eyeing his clothes as well. "Did we actually talk about our wardrobe?" she asked in jest.

Hayato was wearing a plain white shirt paired with a denim jacket and jeans. "No we didn't." Hayato answered her, making her chuckle.

"We match, ain't that a good start?" Yuna said with a carefree shrug. "It is..." Hayato mumbled out before offering his hand out to her. "Let's go?" he asked her, eyes meeting hers.

Yuna blinked before smiling softly at him. Gently, she puts her hand in his, "Let's go." she said back. They both start walking side by side, hand in hand. The date has just started, and yet her heart was already fluttering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"They really went to a coffee shop..." Kashima said in a hushed tone. "Well, he did ask if she liked coffee." Yagi said back. Across the said coffee shop, the group of Yagi, Kashima, and Nezu were dining in the café by the outside tables.

"Why are we here?" Nezu asked his friend with a deadpan. His other friend deserved her privacy.

The story behind this was that Yagi first dragged Nezu into this 'Let's watch over Hatogai just in case-!' mission or whatever he used as an excuse to stalk them. The blonde then dragged in Kashima along the way, and thus, here they were.

"This is creepy." He ruthlessly told Yagi.

"We're just here to support our friends~!" Yagi reasoned with a grin. He really wants the tea. Kashima sweatdropped, "I think we should just leave them for some privacy..." he trailed off, feeling guilty that he was watching his 2 friends on a date.

"Exactly. Plus, they're just having coffee together. It looks like nothing out of the ordinary." Nezu pointed out. Indeed, inside the coffee shop, Hayato and Yuna were just conversing and chuckling together as they drink coffee. "They somehow look like a movie couple on a date from this view." Yagi pointed out as they take the aesthetic in. Kashima smiled, "Looks like they're having fun." He stated.