Rantarou's Estranged Ex Husband 

I still can't believe that Rantarou gave me a blowjob in his office the other day. I mean I really liked it, but it was still quite strange that it actually happened to me. I told Kokichi and his response was to buy me a coffee ice cream cake that said " My Best Friend Got His Cock Sucked For The First Time!!!!" I was sitting at my desk organizing files when the phone started ringing.

" Hello! This is Rantarou Amami's assistant, Shuuichi Saihara, how may I-"

" Oh great, he got another one... Look, I'll deal with you later. I need to talk to Rantarou, so put him on the line."

" I-I'm sorry, Mr. Amami is busy right now, but you can-"

" I don't give a shit what he's doing, I need to talk to him right now."

" As I said, he's busy right now, but you can leave a message and I'm sure he'll get back to you right away."

" Listen, kid. You sound like you're what? 20 maybe 19, most likely in college I'm guessing. So I'm only gonna give you this one warning: Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. My. Fucking. Husband. All you younger guys stay trying to fuck him and get his money even though he's married and has a CHILD."

" W-what...?"

He's... Married...? And has a child... I honestly had no idea that he was married then I wouldn't have... Done those things with him... I don't want to break up a marriage.

" Now go put my husband on the phone, we need to talk about our son."

" O-one moment please..."

I hesitantly got up and knocked on his office door.

" It's open!"

" M-Mr. Amami... There's someone on the line for you..."

" Who?"

" Y-your husband..."

He sighed and rubbed his temples.

" Oh god... He's not my husband anymore, he's my ex, we got divorced 3 years ago. And yes, we do have a 4 year old son together."

" I didn't know you had a son."

" No one does, I want to keep him away from the public eye as much as possible, I want him to have a normal childhood and not have everyone in our business. So could you not tell anyone about him, please?"

" Of course."

" But don't worry... I promise I'm single..."

I blushed slightly when he said that. I left his office and closed the door behind me. I didn't want to listen but I couldn't help it.

" What is it you want? Don't ask for anymore child support, I already pay you 200 thousand every month."

" Why won't you just let me see my own damn son, he's just as much mine as he is yours, let me see him, it's been 6 months."

" Why does my sexual preference matter? I like younger men, why do you even care?"

" My assistant? What about him? What are you jealous of him? No, I haven't had sex with him and if we have why do you even care. You're my ex husband, meaning we're not married anymore, I'm free to have sex with whoever I want."

" Listen, listen- I really don't want to have this argument with you right now. I'm a busy man and I have things to do."

" No, I'm not dropping the child custody case. I want to see my son, even if I have to take him from your crazy ass."

" Look, I'm gonna hang up on you now, cuz its just a back and forth with you and frankly I'm tired of it. Maybe I'll talk to you later. Tell Haruki I love him."

That's when he hung up. I had no idea that he had a son and was married at some point , I always thought that he was this single bachelor, but I guess not...

" You can come in Shuuichi, I know you were listening."

" I-I'm so sorry, I was trying not to."

" No, it's fine, I don't mind If you were listening. It's just... I don't talk about my son very often... I miss him so much... And I'm fighting to get sole custody of him, my ex is mentally unstable and an ex alcoholic who relapsed twice while our son was younger. I was forced to miss his 3rd birthday party...  Worst mistake of my life... I really do love my son more than life itself... He's the best thing that could've ever happened to me..."

I actually I saw that he started crying, he... He really does love his son. I feel so bad...

" I know you didn't know this, but next time my ex calls just don't answer it... Unless you wanna be belittled by him... *Sniffle* W-why don't you take the rest of the day off... Thanks for your work today..."

" A-are you sure...?"

" Yeah... I'll see you tomorrow..."

" I-If you say so..."

The minute I closed the door to his office I heard him immediately start crying. I felt so bad leaving, so I decided to stay to finish organizing the files, then I'll leave. I feel so bad for him.