𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴

Start from the beginning

You clenched your fist, then plopped down onto the bed.

"How do you even date someone so chaotic and clingy like him?" Fumikage sighed, and sat on the bed next to you.

"I don't even know." You face palmed.

The both of you were silent for a couple of minutes, until Fumikage broke it.

"I need to tell you something." Fumikage turned to you.

"What's up?" You smiled.

"I... lost my virginity." He mumbled.

Your eyes grew wide, and you jumped on him, hugging him again.

Today was just full of surprises.

"TO WHO!?" You giggled and shouted loudly.

"Shh! We're in a hospital. Anyways. It was to... Tsuyu." Fumikage's voice shook. He sounded like he was telling his mom he 'frew up'. (I had to)

"I- Tsuyu? Get it Fumi." You held your hand in the air, and high-fived him.

"Stop." He covered his face in embarassment, his beak still peeking out of his hands.

"Oh Fumi~ Are you embarrassed? Bless your heart. I'm not judging. I'm proud of you! So, how was it?" You grinned widely.

"W-Well... it was good. She's good at um... giving- what do you call them? When you stick it in your mouth?" He asked.

You slapped your hand over your mouth. "Blowjob." You said muffled, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Right. She's really good at giving blowjobs. And um... she's just really good in general. She was so pretty, and I tried my best to be gentle with her, it felt great." He rubbed the back of his neck, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Awwe! Look at you, my little boy is all grown up!" You stuck out your bottom lip, being overriden with cuteness.

"Stop." He shoved his hand in your face, making you laugh loudly.

Then, Keigo flew back in through the window with a bag.

"Oo! Oo!" You jumped off the bed, and ran over to Keigo, wrapping your arms around him and hugging him.

"This is nice, what's the occasion?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Fumi lost his virginity!" You giggled.

Keigo's eyes widened, and he looked up at Fumikage, who was looking out the window. Keigo grinned.

"Welcome to manhood, my man. When'd you do it?" Keigo wriggled his eyebrows.

"Gah- 4 days ago." Fumikage answered awkwardly.

Keigo nodded his head, but you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" You tilted your head to the side.

"I wanted to, but you and Hawks were just... together. It felt like I was being weird if I told you around him. Then when we were alone, you were convinced you saw a monster on the street. I didn't exactly have time." Fumikage sighed.

Your mouth changed into an 'o' shape.

Then, you turned to Keigo, thinking it'd be best to change the subject.

Good choice.

"What'd you bring?" You peeked into the bag, then reached inside. What you pulled out, made your mouth drop open.

A thong.

A red, lacey thong. With a matching bra.

"I don't own this." You shoved it back in the bag. "Y/N! Come on, I bought it for you. Please!" He begged.

You groaned, and took off Fumikage's cape. Fumikage quickly looked away, Keigo didn't.

Then, you threw on the underwear.

"This is uncomfortable." You pulled at the string. Keigo eyed you up.

"Fuck." He bit his lip, which made you roll your eyes.

You opened the bag again and reached inside, pulling out a green oversized jumper and baggy, black ripped jeans, with blue socks and white airforces.

"This is an okay outfit, but Hawks, seriously? They don't match." You rubbed the back of your neck.

You glanced at him, and saw his puppy dog eyes.

You groaned, and put on the clothes.

"Okay, you look so sexy." Keigo slapped his hand over his mouth.

Fumikage looked over at you.

"I must agree. You look really nice." He nodded.

You looked at the outift, and at yourself in the mirror. "I don't know, it just doesn't match. I-"

Then, Keigo interrupted you. "Not important, let's go!" He giggled, lifting you off your feet and flying out the window.

Fumikage ran over to the window. "What the!?" He shouted.

"I'll see you soon! Sign me out for me!" You waved at him.

"Whatever, bye!" Fumikage waved back.

Eek guys, thanks for 1k readers.

The next chapter will be the last, and then onto another fanfic.

*sighs in life*

Anyways, hope you're all doing well.

Love you guys.

Bye bye!