𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴

You stood in the empty, quiet house all by yourself

You stood in the empty, quiet house all by yourself. Your hand was clasped over your mouth and you were in complete shock.

You had just kissed Hawks.

The pro hero Hawks.

Number two hero Hawks.

The hero who looks like a fuck-boy. 

HAWKS.

No. Fucking. Way.

You let out a loud groan as you stomped over to the stairs, and began making your way to your room. Once you had reached your room, you grabbed your phone and unlocked it.

Clicking on the 'Messages' app, you scrolled down until you found the one person who you needed to talk to right now. Your best friend.

                                                                                                                              You

                                                                                               We need to talk ASAP

Fumi 🐦

What did you do?

                                                                                                                               You

                                                                    I'll tell you about it when I see you

                                                                                               Meet at Anteiku in 20

Fumi 🐦

Alright.

You have a lot of explaining to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Did I use the tokyo ghoul cafe? Yes. Yes I did. Go watch Tokyo Ghoul. 1st season is best tho.)

You sighed, and headed down the stairs. You got to the front door and slid your shoes on, then headed out of the house. 

15 minutes passed, and you had made it to Anteiku. You walked inside of the cafe, and saw Fumikage sat at a table, bouncing his leg on the floor. When he spotted you, he gestured for you to sit down with him. You then walked over.

"You took your time." He folded his arms and leaned back in his chair. "Sorry, I had to walk to get over here." You shrugged.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Fumikage asked, leaning closer to your part of the table. "Well... don't kill me for this because I know he's technically like a brother to you bu-"