𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴

You woke up, feeling yourself wrapped in Keigo's arms

You woke up, feeling yourself wrapped in Keigo's arms. He was fast asleep, his warm breath on the nape of your neck.

You wriggled out of his grasp, and stood up. You looked down at yourself, only to reveal that you were completely naked. "That cheeky bastard..." You mumbled to yourself; a vein popped out of your forehead.

You walked over to your closet, pulling out an oversized t-shirt with a pair of sweatpants, also a pair of underwear. You slipped them on, and peeked over to Keigo, who was still sleeping peacefully.

You felt yourself smile slightly, and then walk downstairs. You plodded outside, and looked around.

The sun was shining brightly, which made you squint your eyes from the amount of light, until you heard some shouting coming from outside the gate.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE, DUNCE FACE!?" A familar voice roared.

"Oh come on, Bakubro! Kaminari said that Y/N lived here, so we're just visiting. I heard she's out of the hospital now!" Another familiar voice replied. "I thought Y/N may want to see you, Kacchan. She did have a huge crush on you after all." Another voice added.

They pressed the buzzer, and you ran back inside to answer. "Um... hello?" You said, feeling uneasy. Your voice was quite raspy since you had just woken up. 

"Y/N? It's me, Kaminari! Can we come in?" Kaminari shouted through the intercom. "Sure thing, come on in." You replied.

"You're so rude, idiot." A deep voice growled.

You felt yourself jump back as you heard it, and then you pressed the button which opened the gates. Kaminari, and the two other men who hadn't introduced themselves to you, walked inside.

"Is there something you need?" You smiled, as you welcomed them inside.

The first one who you saw was Kaminari, and by each side of him was Kirishima and... Bakugou. Your eyebrow twitched as you saw him, but you surpressed how you were feeling.

"Well, me and Kiri heard from Tokoyami that you'd been discharged from the hospital, so we wanted to visit you. Then we had an awesome idea to bring along Bakugou since you were so in love with him back in high school!" Kaminari nudged you, and you let out a forced chuckle.

"Um, Y/N..." Kirishima mumbled, his face red.

"You have a shit load of hickeys on your neck." Bakugou stated, not even bothering to be polite about it.

A blush spread across your cheeks. "What!? Those are hickeys? I thought those were just bruises from her fight!" Kaminari shouted.

Then, a door opened upstairs. "What's with all the noise?" Keigo groaned. He walked out of your room completely naked.

"W- NAKED BIRD MAN!" Kaminari shouted, pointing at Keigo. Kirishima covered Kaminari's eyes, and Bakugou covered Kirishima's.

"So that's why you have all those hickeys. Damn, Y/N. You pulled bird man." Bakuguou snickered.