𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴

The group had split up to explore the arcade, it was dark and there were a few flickering lights in the distance where the old gaming machines were

The group had split up to explore the arcade, it was dark and there were a few flickering lights in the distance where the old gaming machines were. You were put into a group with Eraserhead.

The other groups were:

Mirko by herself (She'd ran ahead of everyone.)

Midnight and Hawks.

Endeavor by himself (He had to search for Mirko.)

"Have you seen anyone?" You whispered in Eraserhead's ear. He jumped, not expecting you to say anything to him. "Fuck- Ahem.. no I haven't." He glanced at you, and saw you grinning. "Eraserhead, did you just swear?"

"No way, you're imagining things. This isn't the time to joke around, keep an eye out for villains." He rolled his eyes. "Are you suree~?" You teased.

"Positive." He replied bluntly. Eraserhead made it abundantly clear he wasn't going to try and make this mission and fun for you, so you gave up.

You pouted and crossed your arms. "Whatever."

You looked around, not seeing anyone, neither did Eraserhead. "Let's go check out another area" You looked over at him, and he nodded.

Just as you were about to start moving, you heard feet shuffling behind you. "Wait!" You called out, Eraserhead turned around, then someone hit him on the head with a brick from behind. "Nice!" The villain laughed manically.

You were now surrounded by a bunch of unknown villains. The one who hit Eraserhead over the head looked a lot stronger than the others.

They had blonde fluffy hair, with a pink streak running through it. The villain had a pink choker, and lots of splotches of paint in yellow, pink and blue colours all over his clothing, dripping down onto his black cargo trousers. They had a white tank top, and a black jacket over it, with multiple necklaces dangling onto his chest, one of which had sharp spikes along it. On his feet, he had hot pink converses, which matched his eyes.

Their style was very... colourful.

"Oh? There's another hero- wait I know you! You're that Y/N Blast girl! You're pretty~" The villain bit into his finger, causing blood to come out, and applied it to his lips, then got close to you. This is it, the first villain you've encountered as a real hero.

You put your fists up, and they shook their head, looking very surprised. "No, no. I don't want to fight you! Let's be friends, how does that sound?" He placed his hand on one of your fists, lowering it. You looked at him, very confused.

"I promise I wont hurt you," They then began bending your fist backwards. "that bad, atleast." He grinned.

You winced in pain, as kicked him in the leg. They lost their balance, and fell onto the floor. You looked at your fist, and saw parts of your skin had been ripped off.