𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴

(there's no smut in this chapter just a makeout sesh :p)

You woke up in a fairly odd position. Your legs were thrown all around your covers, your arms were practically strangling you.

You untangled yourself from your bed, and got up, yawning.

Grabbing your phone, you checked the time. It read:

'7:23am'

You groaned with how early in the morning it was, but you needed to get ready for the mission, so you were lucky you woke up early anyways without having to set an alarm.

There were a few footsteps outside your door, and then you heard Hawks. "Nah, I'm sure she'll wake herself up." He muttered to himself as he walked away, then went downstairs. You sighed with relief, not having to engage in a conversation with him.

You felt really awkward around him, especially because of what happened last night. Maybe he felt the same way as you?

You walked over to the mirror and looked at yourself.

You plodded out of your room half asleep, and entered the bathroom.

You stripped, then got into the shower and then brushed your teeth.

You were about to get dressed, until you noticed a few red marks on your inner thigh.

No. fucking. way.

Did Hawks give you hickeys? You looked at them a bit closer, and realised they were infact hickeys, but you never noticed him giving you them since you were a bit... preoccupied.

Hawks, that cheeky bastard.

You slapped your hand over your mouth, and couldn't help but have a huge grin across your face.

Oh, today was going to be awkward as fuck.

You pulled your hero outfit on and walked back into your room. You put on some mascara, and were about to attempt to do some eyeliner, but realised you really couldn't be asked. 

You sighed, and left your room.

Then, you went downstairs to see Hawks making himself some toast. You cleared your throat, and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." You said awkwardly. Hawks flinched when he heard your voice, and turned around. "O-Oh, good morning Y/N." He smiled uneasily.

So, he was uncomfortable about last night too. You sighed, and walked over to him. He instantly moved away, and you just rolled your eyes. You picked up a piece of bread, and placed it into the toaster. Then, you grabbed and apple and began eating it.

When the toast had toasted (lmao idk what to say here) you covered it with butter. You moved a piece of hair behind your ear, and finished your apple. "Thank you for the food." You muttered and then ate your toast.