𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴

You struggled to walk over to Hawks' house, and as you reached the front gates, you rang the bell

You struggled to walk over to Hawks' house, and as you reached the front gates, you rang the bell. A familiar voice answered throught an intercom.

"Huh? Who's there, and what do you want at this time?" Hawks asked.

"Hawks, it's me. Did you forget I was staying here?" You replied, your voice raspy.

"Oh, Blast. Come on in." Hawks gasped, and opened the gates.

You stumbled through the gates and walked to the front door, then went inside.

"Welcome, to my home. One sec, let me show you to your ro-"

Hawks was cut off by you collapsing on the floor. "Hey, kid. You alright?" Hawks walked over to you and offered you his hand. "No. I'm tired, and I'm drunk." You complained, grabbing onto his hand. Hawks let out a small laugh and pulled you up, then wrapped his arm around your waist to keep you on your feet.

"Alright. How's Fumikage handling all this?" Hawks said in a quiet tone.

"What do you mean?" You whispered, trying to stay awake. Hawks was warm, and it just made you even more sleepy. "How is he handling not being able to work with you on his first mission? You are his best friend after all." He whispered back.

"Well, I'm not going to lie and say he's doing well. Fumi seems kind of upset about it. I feel bad for him, we've always worked together and now that we're professional heroes everything is changing." You sighed. Hawks then began to start walking you over to the stairs.

"I see. I'm sure he'll be fine though, he can't rely on you for everything. You know, back when he was in high school, Fumikage would always talk about how cool you are. You would never back down from a fight, and you tried your best to be kind to everybody, as long as they weren't rude to you. I think he sees you as some sort of idol." Hawks chuckled, and so did you.

"Jeez, he really looks up to me that much? That's kind of embarrassing." You laughed.

"Blast, I've known Fumikage for quite a while. I met him in the first year of UA, and you only transferred there around halfway through the first year. Before he met you, he was quite quiet, and kept to himself. But it seems like you've really brought him out of his shell." Hawks smiled.

"Now you sound like a dad talking to his son's girlfriend." You scrunched your face up. Both you and Hawks let out a couple of laughs, then you arrived to your room.

"Okay, this is your room." Hawks opened the door for you, and sat you down on the bed.

"I'll be off now." Hawks went to walk away, but you grabbed ahold of his hand.

"Thanks." You smiled at him.

Hawks smiled back. "No problem."

He then walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.