𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴

Start from the beginning

"I'm sur-"

Then, Fumikage traced his fingers along your neck. "What are these?" He tilted his head to the side.

Keigo's eyes darted towards you and Fumikage, and he ran over to check. "I don't remember leaving hickeys on your neck.." He mumbled.

Fumikage's face turned to utter disgust.

"I didn't want to know that. But look, don't these look like bruises?" Fumikage touched them, and applied to much pressure, which made you flinch.

"I don't remember choking you either.." Keigo rubbed the back of his neck. You kicked him in the shin.

"What did Nightmare do to you?" Fumikage narrowed his eyes.

"Haa... I guess there's no point in hiding it. He choked me." You looked away from the two men so that you didn't have to make eye contact with either one of them.

That was no use, since Keigo grabbed you by your chin to face him. His teeth were gritted, and he looked like he was about to kill someone.

Fumikage had the same look in his eyes, but not in his face.

"Okay, uh, let's all calm down here." You laughed awkwardly.

"No." Keigo clenched his jaw. Your body tensed up at his unusually cold tone.

All you said was that he choked you. I mean, Nightmare had done way worse, but choking was enough to set them off?

"Choked you? Right, and what station is he in?" Fumikage smiled with murderous intentions.

"I believe he's at..." Keigo mumbled.

"Alright! Let's not plan a murder. In case you forgot, you guys are heroes." You waved your hands around.

"I've killed villains before. This is nothing." Keigo crossed his arms.

"I- No, Hawks. You too, Fumi! He only did it because he was in love with Asylum, and when Hawks joined the team, she became obsessed with him. Akumu just wanted to get attention from her, that's all. But then he ended up killing her because she betrayed him." You sighed.

Fumikage furrowed his eyebrows. "And what kind of excuse is that? Y/N, he traumatised you, and literally tried to kill you multiple times. Just because he has a bad love life, doesn't justify what he did to you!"

"I know that! But, he's just struggled, and, he's in pain. He's only a child!" You argued for him.

Even though you didn't know why, you couldn't just stand there and let them insult him.

Keigo butted in. "Listen, Y/N doesn't want to think of what he did to her like that. If she's just going to make things out like that in her brain to cope, let her."

Fumikage wanted to say something, but he knew that he couldn't, since Keigo was right.

"Come on, Y/N, let's go back gome!" Keigo smiled.

"I don't have any clothes..." You mumbled.

He looked at the shirt you were wearing, and then smiled awkwardly. "Forgot you were in my shirt." He chuckled awkwardly.

You sighed, and rubbed your forehead. "Fumikage, lend her your cloak, would ya?" Keigo grinned, walking over to you and lifting the shirt off of you and slipping it on himself.

You gasped, and stood in the room completely naked.

"I- WHAT THE FUCK!?" Fumikage covered his eyes and threw the cloak at you, then turned around.

You quickly put it on, and went to attack Keigo, but he flew away as soon as you charged at him.

"I'll be back with your clothes in a minute, sexy!" Keigo winked, flying towards his house.