[R32] Making Out and Getting Caught

A/N: His reaction when a member walks in on you two having a heated moment together.

*Mature content and slightly mature dialogue*

+ I cringed a bit while writing this; I hope it was good +

: Some are longer than others :

~ ~ | ATEEZ | ~ ~

🌸 Park Seonghwa 🌸

"Come here, kitten. I can't just sit here and not touch you when you look so damn gorgeous."

Seonghwa's touch was gentle against your skin as he pulled you into his lap, allowing you to straddle his waist. His fingers trailed down your sides and found your hips, gripping them with just enough pressure to elicit a moan from you.

You ran your hands through his black hair, gently tugging on it as your lips collided with his in a lustful kiss. Both of your bodies were pressed together, molded perfectly with each other while your mouths were busy battling for dominance. Seonghwa won after he slid his tongue across your bottom lip, knowing that you were no match for his skillful French kissing.

When he pulled away from you in order to catch his breath, he brushed some of your hair out of your face. "You're so breathtaking, kitten," he purred as his hands traveled to the hem of your shirt.

You didn't have a chance to respond to his compliment once he gave your shirt a single tug. Your arms went up, allowing your lover to remove the item of clothing from your upper body. Before he could continue, you shyly tugged at his shirt, silently asking him if you could take his shirt off of him.

"Go ahead, kitten," he purred in your ear. "Take my shirt off like a good girl."

You carefully removed his shirt from his body, tossing it onto the floor where it joined your discarded shirt.

Seonghwa pulled you closer by your waist, attacking your neck with kisses. Your breathy moans gave the male a signal to continue. He gave a little grunt as he sucked on your collarbone, his hands roaming around your now exposed back.

"That's it, kitten. Moan for me." He instructed, causing you to moan louder. His lips trailed down to your breasts, paying especially close attention to them. The two of you were so immersed in what you were doing, neither one of you heard the bedroom door open.

"Seonghwa hyung?" Yeosang's voice spoke as he walked into his hyung's room. His eyes widened and his face flushed a deep red when he saw you both without shirts on. "I-I... I just... um..."

You hid your face in your lover's shoulder, embarrassed because you two had been caught by Yeosang. "Don't. Just get out," Seonghwa growled at the younger. "Now." The glare in his eyes never left until Yeosang had left the room, closing the door behind him. His gaze turned back to you, the lust still prominent in his eyes.