[R22] You Being Insecure

A/N:  When you're insecure with something about yourself.

~ ~ | ATEEZ | ~ ~

🌸 Park Seonghwa 🌸
Insecurity:  Intelligence

• You don't think you're smart enough for Seonghwa • It stems from your very limited knowledge about Korean culture and customs• Seonghwa has to stop you from scolding yourself • "Stop that right now, kitten

• It stems from your very limited knowledge about Korean culture and customs
• Seonghwa has to stop you from scolding yourself
• "Stop that right now, kitten. I don't want to hear you talk so badly about yourself. I don't care that you don't know a lot about our customs and culture — I care that you make an effort to understand. And you are so very smart. You know a lot about things, and you've helped the boys and I with learning and understanding American cultures. Don't ever question your intelligence ever again, because you are the smartest girl I've ever met. I love you, kitten."

☀️ Kim Hongjoong ☀️
Insecurity:  Body Image

• Every girl has some form of body image issues • You still have some issues, even after you started dating Hongjoong • Sometimes, you just don't like the way your body looks in the mirror • Hongjoong tries to boost your confidence with compliment...

• You still have some issues, even after you started dating Hongjoong
• Sometimes, you just don't like the way your body looks in the mirror
• Hongjoong tries to boost your confidence with compliments
• "Princess when I give you a compliment, I mean every word. I love you, and I think you have an amazing body. You don't realize this, princess, but I love you for who you are, not who society thinks you should be. I find it so frustrating that the media has let this go on this long; you should be proud of yourself and your body. I know I am. I'm so proud of you, princess, and I'm going to help you see the real you... no matter how long it takes me."

Jeong Yunho
Insecurity:  Eye Color

✨ Jeong Yunho ✨ Insecurity:  Eye Color