[P11] Firsts

A/N:  A list of firsts in your relationship with each member of ATEEZ.

~ ~ | ATEEZ | ~ ~

🌸 Park Seonghwa 🌸
1. First Date
For your first date, you and Seonghwa went to dinner at a nice restaurant. After dinner, he took you to get ice cream across the street from the restaurant.

2. First Kiss
Seonghwa had walked you to the door of your house after your first date.

"I had a lot of fun, Y/N. Did you have fun?"

You nodded with a smile. "I had a lot of fun, Hwa. Thank you for an amazing first date."

"You're very welcome," he said softly. Seonghwa couldn't help but admire you — you were so beautiful.

You don't remember who leaned in first, but all you could remember was the feeling of the boy's lips on yours. It was romantic, exciting, and very enjoyable.

After pulling away, you both wore big smiles. For now, there was just you two in your own little world.

Seonghwa pressed a kiss to your head and gave you a hug. "I'll text you later when I get home."

"Drive safe, Hwa. Watch out for idiots on the road," you told him.

Seonghwa chuckled. "I promise I'll be careful, Y/N."

After Seonghwa got in his car and began driving off, you headed inside with a giddy smile. As promised, the boy texted you once he got to his house.

The both of you went to bed that night with excited smiles. A successful first date and first kiss in one night? So far, it was the best day of your lives.

3. First I Love You
It just slipped out, and it was the best slip up ever.

You and Seonghwa were having a coffee date at a café, just having fun and being together. You guys didn't get a lot of days like this, so you seized every opportunity to make the most out of each and every one.

You'd been rambling about something, and Seonghwa found himself paying less attention to the conversation, and more attention to you. He found himself just smiling at you sweetly.

You finished your ramble to see the smile on your boyfriend's face. "Whatcha thinking about, Hwa?"

That's when he let it slip. "I love you."

Your brain stopped functioning properly for 2.5 seconds. It was the first time either one of you had said it. You let a smile play on your lips.

"I love you too."

4. First Time
• Asks you if you're sure that this is what you really want
• Admires your body
• Admires your confidence to give yourself fully to him
• He asks you for permission to do something to make you feel good
• Is very gentle with you
• Does everything he can to make you feel good and comfortable with him

☀️ Kim Hongjoong ☀️
1. First Date
Hongjoong took you to a cute café for your first date, where you two had coffee and ate danishes together.

2. First Kiss
It happened during your third date. You and Hongjoong were cuddled on the couch, watching a movie. The sweet moment was interrupted by the boys walking in the house.

Hongjoong groaned softly, which made you laugh. He loved his friends, he really did, but this was the worst possible time for them to interrupt your date.

To make sure that they'd get the hint to leave you two alone, you grabbed Hongjoong by his shirt collar and smashed his lips against yours in a mind-blowing kiss. Hongjoong — who wasn't expecting that to happen — kissed back after a second of shock.