[R21] Him Being Insecure

A/N: When he's insecure with something about himself.

~ ~ | ATEEZ | ~ ~

🌸 Park Seonghwa 🌸
Insecurity: Age

• Seonghwa has a lot of expectations as the oldest member• He gets himself overwhelmed with the expectations of others • Hugging him when he tells you why he sometimes hates being the oldest of the group • Listening to his frustrations with a sad ...

• He gets himself overwhelmed with the expectations of others
• Hugging him when he tells you why he sometimes hates being the oldest of the group
• Listening to his frustrations with a sad heart
• "It's okay to feel overwhelmed, bub. But you don't have to beat yourself up about it. You shouldn't be carrying so much weight on your shoulders. I'll talk to Eden myself and get him to back off some."
• "No, you don't have to do that, kitten. Just stay here with me, please. I just... I need you right now."
• Cuddling with him for hours
• Not needing to say anything to him because he knows you love him
• Making sure Seonghwa knows it's okay to need a break once in a while

☀️ Kim Hongjoong ☀️
Insecurity: Height

• Hongjoong hates his height• He wants to be tall like Seonghwa and Yunho • Rubbing his back to calm him down• Pressing kisses to his face • Standing him in front of the mirror in his room • "Do you see what I see here, love? I see Kim Hongjoong, ...

• He wants to be tall like Seonghwa and Yunho
• Rubbing his back to calm him down
• Pressing kisses to his face
• Standing him in front of the mirror in his room
• "Do you see what I see here, love? I see Kim Hongjoong, leader of ATEEZ, and the love of my life. Yes, you're not tall like Seonghwa or Yunho, but you're not short, either. Your height is practically perfect in every way. Don't bring yourself down because of something you have no control over, m'love. Be proud of yourself as I am."
• Him getting emotional and starting to cry happily
• "I love you so much, princess. Thank you for being the light in my life."
• Letting him know that no matter what, you will always love Hongjoong for who he is

Jeong Yunho
Insecurity: Height

✨ Jeong Yunho ✨ Insecurity:  Height