"Food"

Radiant woke up to the smell of fresh meat cooking. Her snout wrinkled, disgusted by the smell; though it did bring back fond memories before this whole mess happened. The next thing she noticed was a ton of blankets on her, which she promptly threw off.

"Mhmp?" Radiant grumbled as she sat up, blinking awake. She looked around to see Locust and Adonis already up and with the blue SilkWing hovering over a small fire with a slab of meat on a stick.

"Oh, morning Radiant," Locust called out. "Sorry for the smell, we tried to block out the smell."

"We?" Adonis echoed, eying his silky restraints.

"Right, Adonis tried to block out the smell." Locust corrected.

"By putting a bunch of blankets on me?"

"Well, what else are we supposed to do?" Adonis asked.

Radiant shrugged. "Don't know. I guess thanks for caring about me though," she said.

"No problem." The green HiveWing smiled.

"How'd you even get it in the first place? The food, I mean."

"A herd of zebras were nearby the Hive and Locust over here was practically drooling at the idea of anything other than vegetables."

"I have a bit of decency, you know." Locust laughed.

"You were still pretty much crying when I came back from scouting and told you about them," Adonis pointed out. "So I grabbed one of the adults and dragged it up here."

Radiant gagged a bit, disgusted by how violently the zebra could've died. "Could you just hurry up with it?"

A few moments later, Adonis took off the zebra meat and tossed it over to Locust, who promptly catched it with his mouth.

"Nmice thworw," Locust said, muffled by the slab of meat.

"Nice catch." Adonis replied back. Locust began to wolf down his piece of food, nearly swallowing it whole.

"Ugh..." Radiant groaned.

"Oh, sorry." Locust apologized, wiping a bit of zebra blood off of his lips. Suddenly, his mouth stiffened up.

"Oh moon not again." Radiant cursed. Adonis ran to get a box or a blanket, but... Locust's eyes didn't move. They didn't roll back and become white.

"W-- why can't I see?" Locust said, though a tinge of a female voice was in it. The voice seemed confused, almost annoyed. Adonis opened her mouth to speak, only for Radiant to hold her claw to her mouth and quietly shush her. "I know you're here, traitors. Where you are currently is out of the question, I just know you're near." the voice said coldly.

"Why can't she control him all the way?" Radiant asked herself, completely ignoring the fact that Wasp half-possessed Locust.

"I will ask this once more, turn yourselves in to me and you will pay for your crimes against me," the voice said. A few moments passed by before Wasp spoke up again. "Must not be here. Talons..." the voice continued on, sounding exhausted and annoyed. Just as suddenly, Locust's mouth relaxed.

"For moons sake," Locust said calmly, though a bit of annoyance in his voice. "Nearly choked on the food."

"Is that all you care about?" Adonis chuckled.

"Well, dying doesn't seem too fun. Wouldn't want to make it out of a battle and then to die by choking."

"You're not at all concerned with how she didn't fully control you?" Radiant interjected.