The Truth

The Next Morning ..they left for Lonavla..and everyone reached one by one..they all hugged and met each other..everyone was so happy to meet each other..sanket unns and tazu shared the longest hug..

They all were very happy to meet each other..but tanzeel was looking a bit off ..

But they all spent that evening catching up and having fun..at night sanket and tanzu went to have a conversation..Unnati was resting on manav's shoulder and just having their time..aktk was also enjoying and other's as well.

Unns- mnv it feels so good to meet all

Mnv- haa..sun tuje tanzu thoda off lag rha tha kya?..

Unns- haa ..sanku has went to talk to him..

Mnv- but unns ..am so happy for us..I love you so much unnsu..you are the biggest blessing of my life...[he kissed her on her forehead]

Unns- aaj jyaada romantic nahi ho raha he..am also very much blessed..the best partner I could ever have..

[meanwhile]

Sanku- to bata kya bolna he kya chupa raha he?..

Tanzu- bhai aapko kaise pata chala?

Sanku- um..mujhe nahi unns ..she told tu off lag rha tha..nd sent me to talk to you..

Tanzu- that girl bhai..she knows about everyone..bhai what have we done to deserve her..

Sanku- hmm ..I know..

Tanzu- woh actually baat aisi he ki..woh us din soham ne pics unns ko bheje na..aashna ke..nd all..

Sanku- [ he was worried] ..to kya tanzu?

Tanzu- woh usko unns ka number mene diya tha..nd woh kaha he mene bola tha..[he was crying]

Sankyu- what !!!! tu aisa karega..ye umeed nahi thi..tanzeel tune ye kya kiya he..tune unns ..

T anzu- bhai..mujhe nahi pata tha use ye kaam tha..usne mujhe bola use dance club join karna tha isliye..nd mene usko unns aur aash ka sab kuch bata diya..[he was crying]

Sanku- maybe tune anjaane me kiya..but unns needs to know the truth..aaj tak still she thinks ki how could he come to her house and touch..[he was shivering and teary...]..she deserves to know it.

Tanzu- woh mujse nafrat karegi bhai..but still me bol dunga..bhale that means loosing her forever..

The next morning tanzu had planned to tell everything to unns..but he was scared to loose her..

Tanzu- unns mujhe kuch baat karni he chalo na..

[ they go to a room and tanzeel told everything to unns..unns was taken aback..she was shocked..she was shivering but..no one knew when manav came but he heard the whole conversation..he was boiling with anger..he clenched his fists and started moving towards tanzeel]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will manav do?..Will unns forgive tanzeel?..What will happen next?