THE FAREWELL

HI Guys..please everyone..keep some tissues ready..you will know why..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unns- Tanzu..you are so special to me..my constant..please nons ka khyal rakhna..she is a princess..keep her like a queen..and apne khayal rakhna..ab unns nahi hogi khayal rakhne..haa but ab ashi aa gayi..to you wont need me..

Tanzu- koi bhi aajaye..but no one can take your place..tere jaise mera khyaal..koi nahi rakh sakta..[he was crying]..

[..she moved towards aash..]

Unns- um..aash I know tu meri bestf..thi.but tables have turned so..may I ask your hand for my bestfriend ..my only family..sanku..Will you marry him?

Aash- unns..yes I will..

Sanku-mujse bhi puch lo

Unns and Aash- no need![ they laughed]

Unns- Aash , sanku loves you a lot..he is the most genuine person you will find..pls khyaal rakhio...my most priced possession is him..and..I thank you for being with me all these years..you were the best gift on my life..I love you aash..

Unns- sanku..pls ye lele[she handed a file]

Sanku- kya he yeh?

Unns- tere liye nahi he..tere aura ash ke kiddos ke liye..unhe na lage na ki unki unns chahci ne uske liye kuch nhi diya [she was teary]

Sanku- [ he opened and saw that unns ne uska ghar sanket aura ash ke hier ke naam kardiyaa and until then..it belongs to aash and sanku]..tu pagal hee....me nahi lunga...unns its yous..nahi unnss... I wont accept..

Aash- unns nahi..this not correct..

Unns- arey hote kon ho tum dono..tumhe thodi na diya he..mere bacho ko diya he..I have equal right on them..ye mere aur unke beech ki baat he..please don't interfere.sanku sirf itna hi he mere paas..but I don't think me tere ehsaan chukka paungi..what you have done for me is unbelievable..thank you sanku for being the best friend I could ever have...[sanku hugged unns tight and aash also joined]..

Unns- and jo mera India wala ghar he nd anyother possession..that is for my champs..addy , paa and rishu..sorry guys I don't have a lot..

Rishu-unns tu pagal he..we don't want this all

Addy- haa unns..we want you not this things

Arsh- paa you are important

Unns- Guys..meri koi family nahi..tum log hi ho ..I don't have anyone to give this to..nor will I have any family..pls mere liye accept kar lo..

[Everyone agreed but they all were very sad...]

Unns- and mere em en vee..I don't have anything much to ..give to you..but I have given you my heart and my life..you mean the world to me[ she was teary and manav was crying imagine guys]...you were the best friend..best partner..I love you so much ..and if koi aur bhi tere heart me aa jaye..tell her ..ki she has only half heart..aadhe me still unnsu ka hak he...I love you manav..I love you

Mnv- [hugged her..] mujhe kuch nahi tu chahiye...please mat jaa..me mar jaunga..mujhe chod ke mat jaa..ek baar galti kar li..ab nahi karuna chahta..mera pura dil tera he..kher he ki koi aadha bhi le..tu meri he ..mat jaa..I love you beyond imagination..mat jaa..pls don't go...nd ye sabko farewell speech kyu de rahi he ...

[Everyone joined the hug and it was THE DAMNFAM HUG...they all were crying]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sach bolna.. u cried right?...I did too while writing..the next two chapters are going to be like a whole twist..and will give a very new angle to the story..so be tuned.

Do comment , vote and follow.