"I lost him once, now I have him back," Kathryn stated. "But it's like I still don't have him back. You have no idea how that feels."

"Actually, I do. I lost someone once, too."

"Really?"

"Yes. But the love I lost – there's no bringing him back. You have a chance here. Go to him."

"You're right. And Regina – thank you. Thank you for being such a good friend. It's been so lonely. I'm not used to having one."

"Neither am I."

"Well, like it or not, you have one now."

---

Kathryn approached Emma, Henry, Dr. Whale and Jackie and asked, "Have you seen David?"

Emma frowned. "Um, he..."

"No," Dr. Whale answered bluntly.

---

Mary Margaret was trying to hang a bird feeder in a tree.

David called to her from the sidewalk. "Did you not get the invite?"

"David," Mary Margaret said.

David jumped over the fence and hung the bird feeder for her. "So, I heard you resigned from the hospital. Was it me? Cause of what I told you, about how I felt about you... Oh, come on – don't tell me it's one sided."

"You're married. It should be no side."

"Should be doesn't matter. Whoever married Kathryn, it's not me. I didn't choose her. I'm choosing you. I know you feel it – I can tell."

"I know you think that we have this connection, but maybe it's because I happen to be the person who saved your life? So, why don't we leave it at that." She left.

FAIRY TALE WORLD - PAST

Prince Charming and a heavily armored man were fighting. Prince Charming ended up victorious.

"Next time, make sure I'm really dead," Prince Charming said.

"Well done!" King Midas exclaimed.

"Well done?" King George repeated. "There's an understatement. See what my son did to that brute? He just killed the unkillable."

"A valiant feat, for sure, but it is still just a man. Can he do the same with a dragon?"

"Do fairies sprinkle dust? Do trolls live under bridges?"

"Father, relax," Prince Charming said. "I can kill whatever beast you set after me."

"My kingdom is plagued by a dragon like nothing you've ever faced before," King Midas informed. "He has killed every warrior that's tried to slay him."

"Well, he's yet to face me."

"My kingdom needs this threat vanquished."

"And my kingdom needs gold. I'm sure we can work something out," King George reasoned.

King Midas raised his hand, which was covered in a metal glove. An assistant came over to remove it. "Careful – remember what happened to Frederick." When the glove was removed, King Midas appeared to have a glowing, golden hand. "Your sword." King Midas touched Prince Charming's sword and it turned to gold. "Consider it a down payment. You'll get the rest when you deliver the dragon's head to me."

"It's a deal," Prince Charming agreed. "Forgive me if I refuse to shake on it, King Midas."

"Come – let's discuss the details." King Midas and King George left.