The queen seemed to be confused and thought for a moment until... She glared at me and crossed her arms, releasing the same aura capacity as Kagekome, except it's the wind element — she was furious! Ahhh! What did I do!?

Her emerald eyes glowed, her pupil became white, and the crystals on her bracer and boots brightened. The wind became more visible, having the viridescent gleams and glints. She pointed at me using her index fingers from both hands.

I had to think! If I had to be more open and reveal myself... If she can believe it, which is unlikely because of my powers lost... My memories are my only weapon...

"How exactly do you know that scene in my life? Who are you, human!" Her childish tone morphed into a womanly voice, just like her mother.

Gotcha... Since her primary personality is like a child—similar to Zinako—and a tomboy, she liked if we accepted her challenge instead, though if anything goes wrong, she would have no choice but to help.

"Calm down... How about we play your game. The four of us against your ichor beast. If we win, then you will treat us as your guest and we can speak as much as you want. Not only that, I want you to get that beast out of my sight!" I gave her an agitated look. "You can place your bet also."

"Hekeke~. Very interesting of you. I like you and I agree to your deal. Anyways, even if you are or are not important, I'll still have you fight my ichor beast. So, if my beast set you all unconscious, then I get information and kick you out of the forest forever. Deal? Aye yay?"

...That's unfair and unbalanced! How does that equal my winning request!? If we were to lose, we get kicked out of the forest forever? They are way more demanding than having the beast out of my sight and being a simple guest... Oh well, that's the game we play with her.

I showed her a thumbs-up. "Aye yay!—"

"BEGIN!"

She straight away whistled, commencing the battle as soon as I agreed. Everyone had their guards up, preparing to counter against the ichor beast who is currently chasing Kagekome using its teeth and double-layer claws.

Kagekome right away seemed to be in trouble and really lame, running away from the beast who sprinted faster than a human due to its massive size, about three times the height of him.

"You're the coolest distraction, Kage-san!" Zinako cheered as she grabbed the handle of her sword and took the whole weapon out, including the sheath from her waist. "Sabai-chan and I will weaken the creature down until it can't move!"

Hold on... Is she going to fight the beast using the sheath of her sword!? That's not good. I could cast basic radiant element magic, and that's about it. Zinako had a sword she couldn't unsheath, Inukori is a pure supporter, and Kagekome, stop running!!!

I don't believe that they met an ichor beast before. They are demonic underworld creatures born and enter the overworld during a lunar eclipse, becoming impossible to defeat. Even without the eclipse, having one-third of their real abilities potential is dangerous to mess with — all of this knowledge came from experience and books.

Their blood magic-user. Most precisely, ichor blood—infected celestial blood—, primarily used in combat to infect their prey's body. Yellow liquid-like poison and acid, melting the armor and weakening your heart if you're a human. Otherwise, they won't be much of a pain to get rid of.

"Hah! Going to keep chasing forever? I have as much stamina as you do. Except, I can do this!"

Kagekome ran to the edge of the arena and leaped onto its wall before he went into a jump-off and over the creature's head. He concentrated a surge of shadow energy on two palms before landing behind it.