"Who just...your father is crazy..." Whistler cries, and he looks over his shoulder at me.

I found my breathing becoming sporadic. I saw Whistler's eyes widen on me and he stayed exactly where he was.

"Don't...move Idris." He warns me, extending his hand out.

I don't bother moving, but that feeling was back again... From when my rut began...I'm feeling it. That urge to just fuck who I can. I already knew what that bitch gave me once I felt this feeling.

"Idris he gave you rut-inducers. I think in my drink he gave me heat-inducers. This is sick, he is a sick man. Who just does-!"

I stood up and found myself rushing at him. He started to scream until I grabbed his arms and pick him up. Rushing at the window, it shatters as I jump from there and let my feet slam onto the concrete.

Whistler was still screaming for his life as I ran. It didn't matter to me because I wasn't going to let my father do that. If he wants to think...we had sex - go for it. I'm not going to betray Azriel like that!

As I got to my apartment I shove Whistler into the bathroom, and he gasps.

"Lock the door." I insist to him, and he nods. Instantly he does so and I rush to my bed, grabbing the blankets. I try to sniff them - get any whiff of Azriel that I could.

Except nothing was working. The more I searched for something of him I found myself becoming more frustrated. Not with sexual need but with anger...and sadness. That began to calm me down...for sure.

There was no other way I could go about this. I was genuinely...becoming upset.

I found my eyes becoming watery and I collapse to my legs. Found myself letting out a painful...sorrowful cry. The sound rippled through and even surprised me at how loud and heart-broken it sounded.

I didn't feel the rut anymore...I was in pain.

"Idris?"

I look over my shoulder, seeing Whistler look at me sadly. Immediately I found myself crying more when he came to me, patting my back. He sat beside me and just caressed it.

Except it didn't make me feel better. I felt worse because I knew at this point I was feeling the burden.

A forced rut was placed on me and the person that can satisfy it...isn't here.

"I want Azriel so bad..." I cry, and I found myself hugging Whistler. Crying into his chest, I just wanted to be with my Mate, and I can't have him yet.

"You'll get him back soon, the wedding is so close. I am certain you will get him back soon, please don't cry." Whistler speaks so softly to me, but it wasn't helping.

Just made me want to cry even more...

I never knew how much it hurt to miss someone you know you could easily have, but people keep you separated. I've bitten him...I forever yearn for him; but no one cares.

It's not fair.

I shouldn't have to go to these lengths to be with the person I'm destined to be with! This goes against everything werewolves stand for when it comes to Mates! Except all of that is thrown out, because he's a vampire?

It's not fair...

"It's not fair..." I whimper into Whistler's chest, crying more as he starts to caress the back of my head now. Felt like a very kind...embrace - never felt this before.

"I know Idris." He murmurs, and I cried even more from that truth. "I know."

|_Azriel_