I shake my head, all of us shaking our head in disgust at Hendricks.

"Of course not."

____an hour later____

"Here." Hendricks hands me a drink, and I glance to see Whistler being handed a drink by a servant. The both of us are at the table with him...and he wants to start off like this?

Weird and making us uncomfortable?

"What even is this?"

I look at the wine glass, and sip the drink. I tasted a sweet liquid and almost gagged at how sweet it was. When Whistler saw me do that he sniffed his drink. His nose scrunched up immediately and he started to cough.

"What kind of wine...alcohol is this?" Whistler asks him in annoyance, and Hendricks smiles.

"Do you like it?" He asks me only. Completely ignores Whistler's question.

"I don't. It was too sweet...and I only took a sip." I hiss at him and stare down at my plate. "I just want...to get this meal over with, then Whistler and I will be on our way."

Hendricks shrugs, and we begin to eat. I saw Whistler still staring at his glass and now I wondered what the issue was.

The food was...good, but that drink was way too sweet and strong. I can still taste it.

"I am quite disappointed in you Idris." Hendricks starts calmly, and I look at him. "You two have been lying to me."

"How have we been lying?" Whistler asks him just as calmly, but I was becoming irritated rather quickly.

"It isn't hard...to impregnate an Omega. You two have been given a two week period, it has not been that long since you've decided to marry. I just...do not understand how you haven't become pregnant yet. My son is not...oh..." Hendricks sighs sadly, and I glance at Whistler.

That's when we hear him begin to chuckle. We both look back as his hand covered his mouth. His eyes widened upon me and he stood up, continuing to smother his disgusting laugh.

He points at me and I glare at him.

Suddenly I see a knife rush at me face and I was able to catch it just in time. My eyes widen as Hendricks had the most furious look.

"Are you insane?!" I shriek at him, standing up as I glare down at him. "Don't ever try that with me again, I don't give a fuck who you are! I tried being nice to your ratchet ass, but this is taking it too-!"

I flinch, feeling my breathing become haggard. My vision became blurry and I shook my head repeatedly.

"I just needed your blood to rush...and this worked spectacularly in my favor. With the way things were going...you're body might've destroyed my creation if I didn't make your werewolf-side kick in. Making you so angry-."

I reach across as I grab ahold of his shirt, yanking him towards me. Our faces so close that I could practically see the evil in his eyes.

"You...are going down..." I growl at him, and suddenly he just nudges me back softly. My whole body just staggering back and I had to be caught by Whistler.

"No, I'm not. I am going to get that Hybrid child, one way or the other. You made me do this...because your hard-headed ass wouldn't listen! So...have fun." He smiles, and he just skips out of the room.

Whistler rushes forward as if he was trying to stop the doors from closing, but the guards shoved him back. He fell on the ground, the doors closing. When he got back up to open them they wouldn't budge.