Chapter 9: Reunion

Las Asteris, Kauradla 2

September 16th 8300

1800 hours

Things are about to get more of a mix, as the zetan managed to set their foot on Las Asteris. but first, they will get to their objective straight, as the plan is to sabotage as much of the meatshield, and then do a surprising attack towards the enemy and show them the true might of the FIS and show those primitive that they have invaded the wrong neighborhood. but if they just keep pushing this bullshit, they will get worst treatment when they are totally defeated in the war, the further they just won't stop the further it will just lead to their entirety of annihilation without any redemption and government change or controlled either, it will straight up stomp them and make the Saderan Empire become a literal history for the rest on Falmart will remember.

"Looks like our first objective is to meet with one of our old pal, which is Timothy. by the look of things we need to evacuate every civilian on the grandoak mall. looks like after many days these civilians are in a concerning situation, these people need to go home, and yet the spaceport is temporarily closed for a while. but soon it might be opening as the FIS will be pushing these primitive Saderan Empire back to where they come from." Emily brief the rest of the squad with what to do next as they were in Las Asteris.

"So how about Hucklin. it looks like that guy is on active duty in this city, as he becomes our informant and documentarist in this war, yet he sure did a great job of giving us much intel about the Saderan Empire. maybe we should already reunite with him?" Ethan asked on should the zetan meet Hucklin Huc.

"According to the latest news. by the looks of it. he seems to able to handle things by himself. along with it the Saderan already seeing the Enqrod as a high threat towards them, that could be directed towards Hucklin, as he killed way many of them with his bare hands or guns that he managed to use. so according to him, later on, he would meet up with us. so first we should meet Timothy, this is what Hucklin recommend for us to do." Emily replied as to how things must go on and how Hucklin suggested that they will meet later on.

"Well then everyone. let us all go to the grandoak mall and help the civilians there, I don't think that Timothy could hold things up, from supplies and ammunition that he might need to defend it from these primitives, we have no time to lose so let's go now, everyone." Ethan ordered the rest of the zetans to go on to the grandoak mall.

The hundreds of zetan forces begin to go to the grandoak mall. while in the road they will have to kill anything foreign like humans with their primitive clothing that also wields primitive weapons, and then their war beast, along with critters that they could use to fight them all, yet time is getting short, along with it the time was before sunset that they must make haste in order to arrive at the grandoak mall and meet Timothy Richer.

The zetans begin to make their way to the grandoak mall, as the streets are empty, with no inhabitant at all. as the zetans look around at the place, by how things look like, it was empty and what they could see is nothing but corpses and wreckage. even what they see is dead civilians that were put in such a barbaric way, as their corpses were in such awful condition when the zetans look around the streets of the city.

Corpses of legionaries were present with some get blaster shots on their bodies, while their slave army or auxiliaries best to say it, gets the same treatment. along with robots as they were being broken to pieces and being stabbed by enemy melee weapons or some sort of magic, and the unique one is the BT4 robot that got shot by many volleys of arrows yet still survive before it got chopped in half and then had its head being stabbed by a melee weapon, which causes that robot to be destroyed for good, despite the BT4 robot can take far more punishment than its regular BT1 variant robot.